District 4AA

QSouth89

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was at the Catholic vs. Scott game and I have to say that was one of the greatest finished I have ever seen. After seeing the Catholic Stone game I knew who was going to take that shot, and sure enough, Broussard did and of course he hit it. Wow, two game-winning shots in one season, thats amazing. Congrats to Broussard and the Irish. Can't wait for the championship.

Go Stone!!!

If Stone brings their A game...Catholic looses by more than 15...Anderson County is much better than Catholic..Just hope the referee's are fair and consistent.

Did AC not choke against Scott, Catholic, and now Stone down the stretch? They blew the # 1 seed and now play in the consolation game for the first time in a long time. Quit speaking about how good AC is hypothetically. Because in the real world, Catholic is better. Catholic by 1 over Stone

If Stone brings their A game...Catholic looses by more than 15...Anderson County is much better than Catholic..Just hope the referee's are fair and consistent.

LOL

How can you say that AC is much better that Catholic. You obviously missed the final standing for season play. If you need to be reminded, I think Catholic tied for 1st with Stone, and AC came in 3rd. AC logic makes no sense to me. You must be a hater. bluetubby,good luck in the consolation game. Looking forward to Tuesdays Championship game (without AC). Both Stone and Catholic had good seasons and deserve to be where they are.

broussard..overrated.

lucas branch...great three point shooter....if theres not a guy within 50 yds of him

daniel hood...big big man...without a single lick of coordination

ponzurick...short kid who is scared to death to take it anywhere inside the 3 point line

#22 (forgot his name) known for his dirty shots, and really hurts that team more than helps them

how they won the district? only God (or in their case, Mary) knows.

broussard, co-mvp?

thats the biggest joke ive ever heard

broussard..overrated.

lucas branch...great three point shooter....if theres not a guy within 50 yds of him

daniel hood...big big man...without a single lick of coordination

ponzurick...short kid who is scared to death to take it anywhere inside the 3 point line

#22 (forgot his name) known for his dirty shots, and really hurts that team more than helps them

how they won the district? only God (or in their case, Mary) knows.

broussard, co-mvp?

thats the biggest joke ive ever heard

If you feel that way about Catholic. Everbody else in the District must be really bad. You're clueless. Good luck to the Irish.

If a coach in 4AA tells me they would take Broussard or Kiser over Rorex or Cross then they are lying! This is funny to the point of ridiculous. LOL

Boy, the coaches that voted on this must be idiots. Totally ridiculous!!! How could they have let such a travesty occur?????

NEWS UPDATE----

Kiser and Broussard are meeting in the championship game.

Rorex and Cross will battle in the consolation game for the right to face either AE or Fulton.

Good job coaches!