g-p beats north green 70-0

sycobilly911

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You don't know much about either team or either coach...so that means you weren't at the game. How can you cry about the game not even knowing the circumstances??? GP might've had the subs in at the half as far as we know! I saw where South Pitt. won 82-0 and they had their Freshman in in the second quarter! I don't see you crying about that.

You don't know much about either team or either coach...so that means you weren't at the game. How can you cry about the game not even knowing the circumstances??? GP might've had the subs in at the half as far as we know! I saw where South Pitt. won 82-0 and they had their Freshman in in the second quarter! I don't see you crying about that.

I'm not "crying" about anything. But put yourself in the other teams shoes. This game is all about sportsmanship and I think allot of coaches forget that. No I wasnt there, but he could have called off the dogs and cruised after 45 or 50 points. right or wrong? I'm not trying to ruffel anyones feathers,just my 2 cents worth

I'm not "crying" about anything. But put yourself in the other teams shoes. This game is all about sportsmanship and I think allot of coaches forget that. No I wasnt there, but he could have called off the dogs and cruised after 45 or 50 points. right or wrong? I'm not trying to ruffel anyones feathers,just my 2 cents worth

Well the game is actually about winning so congratulations to GP. And if the JV/Freshman were put in early that is "calling off the dogs." Is the coach going to tell his players to not run the offense how they've been coached to? Do you want some 14-15 year old to run out of bounds or let himself be tackled just so someone else doesn't feel bad? But alas, welcome to America. The place where everyone gets a trophy. Good for you!

QUOTE (sycobilly911 @ Oct 4 2008 - 12:03 AM)70-0,.......cmon, how far will he let a score climb?? I dont know much about either team or coach but this guy must be a real JERK to let it go this far!!!

GP starters only played the 1st qt!!!!!!!! 2sd &3rd teams played the rest of the game [My job is to score your job is to stop me !!!!!!!]