Clinton vs Lenoir City

coonhunter293

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think people in Clinton are going to take this game way to lighty... This LC team is destined to explode sometime soon and I think this is going to be this game...Last year Clinton got some breaks during the games from the referees that helped them...This LC team has more speed than last years and that will be the uprising that they need... My prediction LC 24 Clinton 20 LETS GO GET 'EM PANTHERS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I was at this game last year. Clinton had a bunch of long plays called back also.

From my seat last Friday night Clinton should be the #2 seed. Dragons maginified our weakness on defense. I don't think West will hang with them this year either.

But this will be a tune up for that game. Clinton may be pressed when they meet Powell. Talk about the football being throw all over the park. I may forgo our game to see that one. The hype has already started for that matchup around town. Two of the very best QB's in east tennesee getting it on.

Oh I almost forgot a prediction. Homecomming isn't it? You have to look good in front of all those nicely dressed up ladies.

Clinton 42 LC 7. I see some youngsters getting some playing time by the third quarter.

I hope your wrong on this and I think that LC will give Clinton a good game IF they can keep from giving up the big plays. Big plays have been the death of LC this year. GO LC and keep your heads up boys.

Agree, giving up big plays and too many turnovers on offense have been LC's achilles heel. In addition, lack of enough atheletes at LC to make big plays on offense hinder the LC Offense. Would be a huge upset if LC can somehow win this game.

I AGREE NOT EVEN CLOSE THIS WEEK, CLINTON 55 LC 14, LINE PLAY STILL WEAK IN CLINTON, TO BAD THE QB ISNT PLAYING FOR AN ELITE PROGRAM, THE KID IS THE BEST QB IVE SEEN IN CLINTON IN 35 YRS OF WATCHING CLINTON FOOTBALL!

i love how all your comments are backhanded compliments, you can never just say good things you always have to sneak a dis in. stone had the chance to play for other schools, maryville pretty much told him they wanted him after last year, the same goes for weston, sometimes getting recognition isnt the most important thing, sometimes its school pride and love for a community that matters. on another matter does anyone have any updates on westons injusry? how's he coming along?

ZCAR,

wouldnt you have to admit! I mean, I know that Stone is good, but the receiver's and the rest of the team arent that bad either! Hazelhurst, RB is probably the one of the top 3 RB's in East TN. that Whopper dude, really needs to come back to TN or actually go to games or Something! Darian Loves playing in CLinton! the Fans are Great, and one of the best Venues in East TN now! Clinton football is UP, no longer are we the team that no one care's about, because we are officially GOOD!

i love how all your comments are backhanded compliments, you can never just say good things you always have to sneak a dis in. stone had the chance to play for other schools, maryville pretty much told him they wanted him after last year, the same goes for weston, sometimes getting recognition isnt the most important thing, sometimes its school pride and love for a community that matters. on another matter does anyone have any updates on westons injusry? how's he coming along?

Isn't recruiting against the rules? I hope the Maryville you speak of is the college because I KNOW the high school wouldn't recruit. And by the way, that was a pretty backhanded compliment.

Lenoir City seems to be going through what Clinton has gone through. It's tough, but things will get better for LC. Clinton needs to show up and take care of business, or this LC team could upset the Dragons. You still have to show up and play the game, you dont just get a win for showing up.....you have to line it up and play the game. I am very proud of this Clinton team and what they have accomplished so far. Our seniors deserve to go out on a high note. Good luck to you guys and I will see you friday night!

G o D R A G O N S ! ! ! !

Again too bad these kids dont play in a program that can lead them toward a championship, for instance if Stone were at Maryville he would be a D1 player, but at Clinton he WILL BE LUCKY TO BE A D3. The last D1 recruit from Clinton was back in the early 90s, sorry they just arent watching Clinton. And I hate it for the kids

Isn't recruiting against the rules? I hope the Maryville you speak of is the college because I KNOW the high school wouldn't recruit. And by the way, that was a pretty backhanded compliment.

Maryville would never ever do that! hahaha, they own the TSSAA board