Clinton vs Lenoir City

coonhunter293

i love how all your comments are backhanded compliments, you can never just say good things you always have to sneak a dis in. stone had the chance to play for other schools, maryville pretty much told him they wanted him after last year, the same goes for weston, sometimes getting recognition isnt the most important thing, sometimes its school pride and love for a community that matters. on another matter does anyone have any updates on westons injusry? how's he coming along?

When it comes to paying for an education, community pride and spirit will mean little, these kids deserve a college education and their skills are good enough to do it, but the community stuff means little in Clinton, ask a running back from the 1992 team who is in prison now about how much community support meant to him. He was simply thrown under the bus with no chance in life, and not one of our fine fathers in the community lifted a hand to see this kid through after football! Just remember that Darius and Weston. Not to say the kid didnt deserve it but maybe we should have given him a fighting chance after football. Please dont talk to me about community pride in Clinton, ive watched firsthand what really is important in Clinton, the fact is they let Coach Gaylor go because someones kid didnt get to play in a game, and the promise of more money to the program never came. The money never came, and Maryville did.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again too bad these kids dont play in a program that can lead them toward a championship, for instance if Stone were at Maryville he would be a D1 player, but at Clinton he WILL BE LUCKY TO BE A D3. The last D1 recruit from Clinton was back in the early 90s, sorry they just arent watching Clinton. And I hate it for the kids

Maryville would never ever do that! hahaha, they own the TSSAA board

if you dont think there watching clinton, you havent been to any games recruiters stick out big time in that orange and black Stone will be recruited by a D1 school he is way to good, i said that he was the best QB around this area at the beginning of the season and still hold that up, i think he is ... eric hensley(vanderbilt) full ride khe went to clinton.....

i love how all your comments are backhanded compliments, you can never just say good things you always have to sneak a dis in. stone had the chance to play for other schools, maryville pretty much told him they wanted him after last year, the same goes for weston, sometimes getting recognition isnt the most important thing, sometimes its school pride and love for a community that matters. on another matter does anyone have any updates on westons injusry? how's he coming along?

I would have to agree that for Weston pride and love for his community is probably a driving force for him to be at Clinton and the fact that he has grown up with the kids he goes to school with, however that doesn't apply to Stone. He just moved here right before school last year.

I would have to agree that for Weston pride and love for his community is probably a driving force for him to be at Clinton and the fact that he has grown up with the kids he goes to school with, however that doesn't apply to Stone. He just moved here right before school last year.

i played with stone and he really has embraced dragon pride, he cares about winning more than anything and is a dragon to the bone. he might not be a born and raised clintonian but he loves the team. on another note does anyone know how westons doing? i asked eariler for an injury update but no-one replied. how soon is he looking to return?

if you dont think there watching clinton, you havent been to any games recruiters stick out big time in that orange and black Stone will be recruited by a D1 school he is way to good, i said that he was the best QB around this area at the beginning of the season and still hold that up, i think he is ... eric hensley(vanderbilt) full ride khe went to clinton.....

Clinton is far from a championship team, and no one is watching

Again too bad these kids dont play in a program that can lead them toward a championship, for instance if Stone were at Maryville he would be a D1 player, but at Clinton he WILL BE LUCKY TO BE A D3. The last D1 recruit from Clinton was back in the early 90s, sorry they just arent watching Clinton. And I hate it for the kids

Well, this is what you know. Here's what I know: Remember, Stone is a junior, and UT is only one of the several D1 schools veeerrrry interested in Stone, even though they are playing like a D3 school, I'm pretty sure they still have the D1 classification /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

You dont have to win a championship to have D1 talent on your team.

Actually, Eric Hensley went to Vanderbilt back in 2004! You really need to stop posting unless you know what you are talking about! and as far as scotty back in 1992, he went to the University of Utah, and got in trouble! VERY BIG TROUBLE!

I am almost convinced that you are a previous Clinton parent that cried because their kid couldnt play and went to Grace, That is who you are acting like!