Bearden @ Campbell Co.

CougarTrav02

Maybe, if we could pay a simple tuition, like you guys, maybe we could.

The sign over the Maryville board of education reads.

"All football players welcome. If you are a 5 star player and live out of zone, don't worry we will pay you tuition. If your are a 4 star player we will pay half. Less than 4 stars pay your own, but welcome."

I guess with Nike footing the bill on it now. You guys could possibly win the BCS.

I guess we'll really have some fun next year ... I know you're hoping we're in your region . I'll depart now , I'm used to people hijacking our Maryville threads , but I'm sure you guys don't get that a lot ... lol /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive seen every Campbell Co game this year and the two loses they had we by a combined margin of 5 points. they are a complete team with a mean offensive live. i dont think Bearden knows what it's getting its self into. it will be worse than the Farragut game for them.

So you're saying that CC is better than Farragut, the #1 team in the state? Have you even seen Farragut this year?

Maybe, if we could pay a simple tuition, like you guys, maybe we could.

The sign over the Maryville board of education reads.

"All football players welcome. If you are a 5 star player and live out of zone, don't worry we will pay you tuition. If your are a 4 star player we will pay half. Less than 4 stars pay your own, but welcome."

I guess with Nike footing the bill on it now. You guys could possibly win the BCS.

Kidstaxi....Ewe left out tha part about "Please post your 40 time, shuttle time, bench press, squat and power clean numbers, and if you are pleased with your current garbage service"........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And yes we do recroot tha Beer-Den area.......

Kidstaxi....Ewe left out tha part about "Please post your 40 time, shuttle time, bench press, squat and power clean numbers, and if you are pleased with your current garbage service"........ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

And yes we do recroot tha Beer-Den area.......

Don't you have a garbage route to run? Try staying on your own threads.

alot of trash talk going on in this one. thing is 2 really good teams will lay it on the line in a high magnitude game. This one is huge in the play-off race. Bearden has the homefield advantage, but CC has the 3 headed monster. True Bearden may have the best back on the field Friday night in Devrin Young the kid is awesome. But Campbell will have the better backfield. When you have a 3 headed monster coming at you which one are you going to stop? This will be a great game & it is too close to call.

One more thing who said earlier in the thread that CC came oh so close last year? What game were you at CC played well & bEarden played sloppy in a good 28-14 win, but how is that oh so close?

While Campbell County has been a much improved team this year, I don't see them beating Bearden. I think if this game were a few weeks ago, I might pick CC, but the Cougars aren't going to sneak up on anyone else at this point in the season. Powell didn't take them seriously, and they got thumped. Plus, CC is just now getting into the meat of their schedule, so the 4-2 record is a bit deceiving (Friday's win against SC is a good start though). Bearden is really starting to hit their stride. CC is a solid team, but they don't have an answer for Devrin Young. I'm picking Bearden by 2 TDs.

I'm impressed to suddenly see all of these CC fans crawling out of the woodwork, now that they actually have a winning record.