Smith County comes to the Rockpile October 17 2008

Mr. Postman1

1st Great ball game to watch. Westmoreland has a very good team, as usual. Good luck the rest of the way guys.

2nd SC played great defense tonight. They came out in the 2nd haf and took control. Westy had a couple of chances to put it away on the long pass deep and the muffed punt. The offense made some big plays at the right time.

Now......for the rest of the story. Naaa......I'll wait a little bit. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

The only thing that feels better than beating GV is??????????? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The REAL CHAMPION OF 4-2A ................................................................................

.................................................................................

.................................................................................

..................................................Trousdale County. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The REAL CHAMPION OF 4-2A ................................................................................

................................................................................

................................................................................

..................................................Trousdale County. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

SLAM, DUNK......Thats funny..... BUT TRUE.....:>) :>)

THANK YOU ROY! If you hadn't been on our sidelines, we would not have won.

I won't get on here and talk trash about the game. I know if the shoe was on the other foot, SC fans wouldn't be that fortunate. I do have respect for the Westmoreland program, even if it isn't a two-way street. Good Westmoreland ball team, but SC proved to be the more physical football team down the stretch. Congratulations on the region #1 seed Westy (I want say region championship, because it my opinion, it is a 3-way tie for the region championship, barring all the teams win their remaining region games.)

TC would have NO PROBLEM putting the Eagles back on our schedule if YA'LL don't mind playing down(ask Coach K). We beat you from 96-02 and Coach K didn't want no more from a 1a school.

DAAAAAANG!!!!! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

TC would have NO PROBLEM putting the Eagles back on our schedule if YA'LL don't mind playing down(ask Coach K). We beat you from 96-02 and Coach K didn't want no more from a 1a school.

I guess thats why TC went to 3a to avoid all the priv schools. And then some how magically went right back to 1a funny how you act all big n bad. But in reality your the one that avoided good ol' 2a.

THANK YOU ROY! If you hadn't been on our sidelines, we would not have won.

I won't get on here and talk trash about the game. I know if the shoe was on the other foot, SC fans wouldn't be that fortunate. I do have respect for the Westmoreland program, even if it isn't a two-way street. Good Westmoreland ball team, but SC proved to be the more physical football team down the stretch. Congratulations on the region #1 seed Westy (I want say region championship, because it my opinion, it is a 3-way tie for the region championship, barring all the teams win their remaining region games.)

yes i agree with you,if westy had won this game their fans would've been lighting up this post.this was the first time this year that sc played too their potential.sc showed what a defense can do,shut down an offense. im glad i got to see what ive been expecting to see from sc all year,a really good balanced team. i knew from watching these boys from youth football up,that this should be a good team.im glad to see them finally put it together,lets keep it clicking now through the playoffs and finish up with another great year of sc football.thanks to all the boys for playing 100% AND GIVING IT THEIR ALL !! also thanks for the sc fans for getting up and cheering our boys on,the loudest crowd this year. let's all keep it going. ps roy said your welcome,just doing his part as a big sc fan. GO BIG OWLS

[/qoute] Mr. Postman. I'll state again, your playoff chances hinge drastically on this game. Could also mean the difference of going to Tyner or going to Boyd. I dont think you match up at all against Tyner myself. As for Antwan's comment on our facilities. I'd say its real sad for a team with an indoor practice facility sitting 3rd place right now in region 4 2A. Id say you boy's money would have been better spent somewhere else, like buying some decent players. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Players were plenty good enough. Why would SC not match up with Tyner?