WILSON CENTRAL at LEBANON

AllAmerican10

Central is keeping it rolling with another W against Blackman! Can they keep up the hard work and their hype?

They brung out more passing agianst Blackman and fixed some of the run issues in the backfield but there were still some there! This coming week might be a challenge for the Cats as they have never beaten Lebanon at Lebanon. We will see what they have in store for the Blue Devels in week 6.

Good Luck to both teams

Wilson Central - 28

Lebabon - 14

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For Lebanon alot will depend on who comes off injured reserve this week. For WC alot will depend how well they hold up being as they lack depth.

I figure WC should win this one, but being it is at Lebanon, it is a toss up right now for me.

Also Lebanon will be looking to take their anger for this weeks loss on ANYBODY they face.

Then there is the 'Lift'! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

The way the schedules lay out the loser of this game will have a VERY tough time making the playoffs. Kinda cool with everyone else having a off-week this game gets top billling. I would expect to see a lot of 'scouts' from other teams taking a look. If everything works out I may want to check this one out.

But I think that Lebanon is just too beat up. WC 31-14.

Im going with DUB-C! WC needs this win and so does Lebanon, it will be a fight untill the very end, I say WC 24 Lebanon 14.

/popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />