WILSON CENTRAL at LEBANON

AllAmerican10

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats with a big win last week and the Blue Devils well it could be worse. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Should be a good game tonight with both teams coming out strong at first. Central will pull away at the end with their first win in Blue Devil stadium.

WC 38 - 14. Good luck to both teams and always Keep It CLEAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I went to this game tonight and have to say that I came away dissapointed, expecting to see an improved Wilson Central team. Lebanon no doubt played hard and made plays when they needed to keep the game close, but WC never put it into overdrive tonight. They would threaten to make it a blowout in the 2nd half, only to make mistakes here and there to give Lebanon a fighting chance.

With that said, I thought it was a very well played game and a overall good atmosphere. Im glad I made the short drive to Lebanon to watch.

I was also there last night, and can someone please tell me why the Lebanon coach didn't use some timeouts when they stopped WC on second down late in the game, forcing a third and 9 situation.He had all three timeouts left, and I feel like it was almost as if he said well maybe next year.Then he started taking his timeouts when the game was over at the 1 minute and 30 mark.Don't understand that move.