head to head

overall record

common opponents

spelling contest (that's a toss up)

40 yard dash

punt contest (BigBlue a shoe in)

coin toss

who's daddy can beat up the other daddy

If all goes wrong and it comes down to it, man I hope we get to the punt contest! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Overall record, I think

This is from the TSSAA web-site. # 6 would be one heck of a way to win a region championship!!

C. If at any point when the following tie-breaking procedures are applied, one team has beaten all the other teams that are tied for a play-off position, that team shall be rated above the others.

D. In the event of a tie for the region winner, runner-up, third-place, or fourth-place team, if either team(s) has defeated the other(s) in regular-season play, the team(s) shall be rated above the other(s) in the standings. (After the region winner has been determined, the tie-breaker procedure shall begin all over again starting at the top to work out the runner-up position. The procedure shall be repeated to determine the third- and fourth-place teams.)

E. The following tie-breaking procedures shall be applied and all regular-season games, both region and non-region, shall count (After each of the following steps have been applied, item C above shall be applied.):

1. The team with the greatest number of victories.

2. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams winning 50 percent or more of their games.

3. The team whose opponents have earned the most victories.

4. The team whose opponents have received fewer defeats.

5. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams in its own class.

6. Ten yardline overtime procedure at neutral site Monday night at 7:30 P.M.

This is from the TSSAA web-site. # 6 would be one heck of a way to win a region championship!!

C. If at any point when the following tie-breaking procedures are applied, one team has beaten all the other teams that are tied for a play-off position, that team shall be rated above the others.

D. In the event of a tie for the region winner, runner-up, third-place, or fourth-place team, if either team(s) has defeated the other(s) in regular-season play, the team(s) shall be rated above the other(s) in the standings. (After the region winner has been determined, the tie-breaker procedure shall begin all over again starting at the top to work out the runner-up position. The procedure shall be repeated to determine the third- and fourth-place teams.)

E. The following tie-breaking procedures shall be applied and all regular-season games, both region and non-region, shall count (After each of the following steps have been applied, item C above shall be applied.):

1. The team with the greatest number of victories.

2. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams winning 50 percent or more of their games.

3. The team whose opponents have earned the most victories.

4. The team whose opponents have received fewer defeats.

5. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams in its own class.

6. Ten yardline overtime procedure at neutral site Monday night at 7:30 P.M.

That would be awsome! I hope we dont have to do it! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Doesn't this one kinda punish you for playing teams from higher classifications..?

I'm sure it's written so 3A teams won't play weak 1A teams but looking at it from 1A.....

Anybody know if the overtime style play-off has actually ever been played..??

gonna take a guess at this.. if cosby loses to grainger it would be grace, if cosby beats grainger, it would come down to 2. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams winning 50 percent or more of their games. .. has grace beat anyone with a record over .500? Cosby would have wins over Cloudland and Hampton.

making Cosby 1, it would then go back to the top, and Hampton gets 2 due to head to head, making grace 3

Doesn't this one kinda punish you for playing teams from higher classifications..?

I'm sure it's written so 3A teams won't play weak 1A teams but looking at it from 1A.....

Anybody know if the overtime style play-off has actually ever been played..??

I saw this and thought the same thing.. it should say "your class (or higher)"

gonna take a guess at this.. if cosby loses to grainger it would be grace, if cosby beats grainger, it would come down to 2. The team who has the greatest number of victories over teams winning 50 percent or more of their games. .. has grace beat anyone with a record over .500? Cosby would have wins over Cloudland and Hampton.

making Cosby 1, it would then go back to the top, and Hampton gets 2 due to head to head, making grace 3

My head just exploded!!! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Yeah we shouldve Spurriered a few teams just to be safe, wait I think its called Gracing teams now though huh? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

did you say that you were working the gate....are you going to pay my way in? or was that someone else....

did you say that you were working the gate....are you going to pay my way in? or was that someone else....

If you will come decked out in Cosby Eagle football clothes I personally will make 100% sure you get in free, but it has to be legit and cant say stinks on it anywhere /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />