Alcoa vs. CAK

Tornadofan15

You have no place on the boards to call out an individual player and the wayhe plays ,thats ridiculous and immature , and as for TOM , one player that stood out to me i belive was #.....21? one of the WR,he had some moves and broke a few good tackles, now that i think i actally belivei saw him on both sides of the ball last night

aw now that makes me feel bad for saying it.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh you caught the sarcasm? your good.

You, sir, (although I don't know why I am giving you the dignity to call you "sir") have no business to waste our time with your posts. They are of no value and serve no benefit to any realm of thought whatsoever. I can assure you that even though I am a CAK fan, if I saw that you referred to anyone on Alcoa's or any other school's team as a "retard" I would post this same response. I truly feel sorry for you.

Great game by CAK last night. 2 weeks to prepare and get healthy always works out well.

For CAK: Fromke is no Cates. Cates would have hung on to the ball and been sacked several times last night. Fromke did a great job to not put his team into third and forever too often last night. Only negative was missing some open receivers, that is where Cates had an advantage.

Blake Houser had a good game. If Brooksbank were healthy (I guess he will be back next week), they would be able to spread out the ball a little more and open up the running game some.

Ethan Poe and Adkisson both played really well.

Alcoa has issues at receiver right now. Somebody besides TRob has got to step up. D Robinson was in at receiver a lot last night, as was Isom and got no touches. AJ Young played sparingly. Sam got the ball a few times last night, but we have not seen the long ball threat that we all saw in the preseason. Alcoa is just not taking too many shots down the field.....yet.

Like in the Maryville game, when it was money time, Tyler had three people on him and the same thing happened last night.

My game ball goes to Cameron Foster for picking up a VERY tired Jaron Toney who played a heck of a game on defense, kickoff team, kick return team, punt team, punt return team.....you get the picture. He was on the field THE WHOLE GAME and Cameron stepped up like a Senior should.

And what an awesome intercep (insert whiste here) I mean, sack by Womac last night....I thought Ed Hochuli was working Dallas this week.

hey, GVK...You never know who you are standing next to.....do you??? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Great game by CAK last night. 2 weeks to prepare and get healthy always works out well.

For CAK: Fromke is no Cates. Cates would have hung on to the ball and been sacked several times last night. Fromke did a great job to not put his team into third and forever too often last night. Only negative was missing some open receivers, that is where Cates had an advantage.

Blake Houser had a good game. If Brooksbank were healthy (I guess he will be back next week), they would be able to spread out the ball a little more and open up the running game some.

Ethan Poe and Adkisson both played really well.

Alcoa has issues at receiver right now. Somebody besides TRob has got to step up. D Robinson was in at receiver a lot last night, as was Isom and got no touches. AJ Young played sparingly. Sam got the ball a few times last night, but we have not seen the long ball threat that we all saw in the preseason. Alcoa is just not taking too many shots down the field.....yet.

Like in the Maryville game, when it was money time, Tyler had three people on him and the same thing happened last night.

My game ball goes to Cameron Foster for picking up a VERY tired Jaron Toney who played a heck of a game on defense, kickoff team, kick return team, punt team, punt return team.....you get the picture. He was on the field THE WHOLE GAME and Cameron stepped up like a Senior should.

And what an awesome intercep (insert whiste here) I mean, sack by Womac last night....I thought Ed Hochuli was working Dallas this week.

hey, GVK...You never know who you are standing next to.....do you??? /wink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=";)" border="0" alt="wink.gif" />

Adrian almost had him 6 right there , its a shame , but hey , so whats the new name for me? jedi master

I would agree that Womac #90 had a GREAT game until #67 came in at Left Tackle. IMO, our sophomore did a good job of protecting the QB giving him time in the pocket.

I thought that Fromke did an excellent job of making the Offensive Line look good last night, much like Harb used to do for his O-Lines. I cant remember being as proud of a Warrior football team in a long time like I was of these guys last night.