Tennessee High @ Johnson Co.

Guest longhorns51

all im sayin is dont get too excited about the game. Our players are not gonna be happy about driving all the way out to the sticks to play this game in a fenced in cow pasture. Im not sayin were gonna beat you like south did but I dont see this being as close as our previous games. THS 31 JC 6

WOW bold statment, telling me to not get excited and then you say the score will be THS 31 JC 6. Come on man have you seen JC play. I didnt think so.

A cow pasture? I know we cant afford to put a castle around a field in a city. But cow pasture has been played out, so get some new put downs. I know we dont have many visitor seats but there are some so why dont you start using them. You want to be a real *** about it. At least you get to sit on the home side around us. Noone complains about it. But when we went to your field last year, and I sat on the home side. People acted like i had just defecated on them. I was asked to go to the visitor side by the fans, when I didnt a police officer told me I had to. So i know our field is not that nice but atleast we do accommodate to the visitors.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW bold statment, telling me to not get excited and then you say the score will be THS 31 JC 6. Come on man have you seen JC play. I didnt think so.

A cow pasture? I know we cant afford to put a castle around a field in a city. But cow pasture has been played out, so get some new put downs. I know we dont have many visitor seats but there are some so why dont you start using them. You want to be a real *** about it. At least you get to sit on the home side around us. Noone complains about it. But when we went to your field last year, and I sat on the home side. People acted like i had just defecated on them. I was asked to go to the visitor side by the fans, when I didnt a police officer told me I had to. So i know our field is not that nice but atleast we do accommodate to the visitors.

If I had to guess...you probably wouldn't shut your mouth.

I actually think we are pretty accomidating? The only time we would make a person such as yourself leave is if you were being rude, disrespectful, vulgar, or all of the above. We have no problem with a visitor sitting on the home side(though im not sure why you would want to seeing as the visitor side is the exact same as the home side?) And it has nothing to do with us being able afford a castle since we didnt purchase it. It was built during the great depression to give temp jobs to people without one. All im sayin is take a little better care of your field. Try growing some grass on it for a start.

I know for a fact that sam tester is playing against TH and i know that there will be some people to step up and play our team doesnt evolve around one person.were a team and were starting to play like one i think this is our year

sam said if the doctor said no then he wouldn't so he can play the rest of the season. they think it is his rotator cup and some ligiments

I know that both teams this year are pretty good. Tenn High won a tough game, with alot of their players hurt last week. I know the Vikings have some talent especially in Keenan Shepard (the best tailback in the MLC). But the key factor will be the Longhorns defense. The Longhorns can put up points, but can they stop Shepard? I don't know. I have only seen Johnson County in the Jamboree. I don't think it will be a blow out by either side. It will be a close game. I am picking Tenn High because of Shepard, but if he gets banged up or isn't healthy from the North game (he left hurt in the second half) the Longhorns are capable of pulling off the upset.

TH 28 - JC 21