Tennessee High @ Johnson Co.

Guest longhorns51

Longhorns your a good one to be talking about someone running there mouth because you do your share of it on here and we all know how much prudomme means to jc so say what you want but jc is not the same team without him. So to say you want miss a beat without him is stupid. WE all know how you are because after the betsy game you weren't going to post on here any more. You eat crow real well.

Look retard I didnt say that we wont miss him. He is the best WR/K in the MLC. Stats showed that. I never said we wouldnt miss a beat, I was saying that there are other people who can catch the ball. You know players read these post and they need to hear that we still believe in them. So dont just read what I write and then get excited that you get to say something back to me. Understand what I say before you get in a n uproar. As for the betsy game I ate my crow. But dont get to happy cause that was still the bast game in the MLC to this point. Neither JC or Betsy had it won until the final seconds. I will keep running my mouth cause it gives you something to think about.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look retard I didnt say that we wont miss him. He is the best WR/K in the MLC. Stats showed that. I never said we wouldnt miss a beat, I was saying that there are other people who can catch the ball. You know players read these post and they need to hear that we still believe in them. So dont just read what I write and then get excited that you get to say something back to me. Understand what I say before you get in a n uproar. As for the betsy game I ate my crow. But dont get to happy cause that was still the bast game in the MLC to this point. Neither JC or Betsy had it won until the final seconds. I will keep running my mouth cause it gives you something to think about.

You must think alot because you like the to run your mouth alot. I have friends in jc but there not as vocal as you are and they haven't missed a jc game in 10yrs .

Guest longhorns51

You must think alot because you like the to run your mouth alot. I have friends in jc but there not as vocal as you are and they haven't missed a jc game in 10yrs .

Good for your friends and good for the Longhorns. Maybe if your friends were a little more vocal our boys could get pumped up more. Im glad they havent missed a game in 10 yrs. I wish i could say the same for me, but im not an old man. I have other things to do sometimes. But I have lived here for 4 years and I have missed 1 game. Sorry Horns I guess that means im not a real fan. But hey let me know next time you want to run your mouth about how I talk about other teams. Ill be glad to give you something to think about. Like how you can outsmart a 22 year old. You big tard. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Good for your friends and good for the Longhorns. Maybe if your friends were a little more vocal our boys could get pumped up more. Im glad they havent missed a game in 10 yrs. I wish i could say the same for me, but im not an old man. I have other things to do sometimes. But I have lived here for 4 years and I have missed 1 game. Sorry Horns I guess that means im not a real fan. But hey let me know next time you want to run your mouth about how I talk about other teams. Ill be glad to give you something to think about. Like how you can outsmart a 22 year old. You big tard. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I don't think you could outsmart a 3yr old and by the way you act like a 3yr old.

Hey Longhorn51...do you know what the field conditions are at this point?

The field is actually better than it has been in a few years. It still doesnt compare to THS or South but it should hold up well. The issue up here is that they do not have any facility for the younger kids so every football game at every level is held on that field. We are talking flag all the way to varsity. When you get a little rain and play on it Thursday, Friday, and then all day Saturday with the younger kids any progress that has been made goes away. It will never get better until they limit the number of game they are trying to play on it. I am glad they allow this for the younger kids because they have no where else and they are the future but that is the real issue. A lot of money has been spent recently trying to get the surface better but as I said it never has a break to catch on. Good luck to both teams.

i hate to see Pruddhome out for the rest of the season. by far the best kicker/wide reciever in the MLC. put 3-4 more inches of height on that kid and he's a D1 wide out and still right now is a D1 kicker. now as far as the game goes im gonna say TH 35 JC 21. our defense is just to week to stop the running game and thats what TH does best. Shephard is a beast rb and we couldnt stop him last year. he rushes for 150 yds against our d if everyone is healthy but now with the injuries he goes past that. hope im wrong but just dont see us pulling this one out. hope Pruddhome's injury is a quick recovery and can get a chance at a scholarship to kick somewhere. good luck to both teams and a safe game with no more injuries on both sides!

So you are saying that Prudhomme is a better WR than Kitzmiller from South? I agree that Prudhomme is the best kicker in the conference for sure but stats can be deceiving. Could you imagine the stats Kitzmiller would have if South had to throw more often? Heck, imagine the stats if he even played the whole game instead of one half. By the way, I'm going with TN High in this one by the score of 28-13. One missed extra point for the shorthorns.

i hate to see Pruddhome out for the rest of the season. by far the best kicker/wide reciever in the MLC. put 3-4 more inches of height on that kid and he's a D1 wide out and still right now is a D1 kicker. now as far as the game goes im gonna say TH 35 JC 21. our defense is just to week to stop the running game and thats what TH does best. Shephard is a beast rb and we couldnt stop him last year. he rushes for 150 yds against our d if everyone is healthy but now with the injuries he goes past that. hope im wrong but just dont see us pulling this one out. hope Pruddhome's injury is a quick recovery and can get a chance at a scholarship to kick somewhere. good luck to both teams and a safe game with no more injuries on both sides!

the longhorns are going to be ready you wait and see tennessee high is the only team we haven't beat in the mlc and this is the last year we have a chance and we will... LONGHORNS 35 VIKINGS 21 and it won't be that hard to stop the run if we put 8 or 9 guys in the box!!!

the longhorns are going to be ready you wait and see tennessee high is the only team we haven't beat in the mlc and this is the last year we have a chance and we will... LONGHORNS 35 VIKINGS 21 and it won't be that hard to stop the run if we put 8 or 9 guys in the box!!!

yeah putting 8 or 9 in the box will help stop the run...but the coaches for tn high are a little smarter than the atwoods when it comes to changing game plans. if they see the run game is not working they will start throwing some play action in there and some misdirection plays...