Region One

Cowboy Curtis

It was good to see Brad Robbins coaching in the corner of MW this weekend as well as Bo Usary coaching on the bench last week for SH. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Is Bo over there coaching regularly or was it just a one time deal?

Will he be at South tomorrow?

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is Bo over there coaching regularly or was it just a one time deal?

Will he be at South tomorrow?

He's helping out in the wrestling room and was asked to sit on the bench last week. I guess you can call it an unofficial coaching position. He won't be at South Monday, he's going to be helping at practice with the guys not wrestling tomorrow.

Alright... good deal. That's good to have him involved over there... for him and the team.

Those kids can learn a lot from having him in the room. Wish he was still in our room helping me!

But I'll most likely be there tonight. I hear it'll be mostly SH JV, so Brett won't be wrestling. But if you decide to go up anyways, I'll see ya tonight!

BTW.. How is Pills (Brad) doing over there at MW? How's the team looking?

Alright... good deal. That's good to have him involved over there... for him and the team.

Those kids can learn a lot from having him in the room. Wish he was still in our room helping me!

But I'll most likely be there tonight. I hear it'll be mostly SH JV, so Brett won't be wrestling. But if you decide to go up anyways, I'll see ya tonight!

BTW.. How is Pills (Brad) doing over there at MW? How's the team looking?

Good thing you didnt come to the South verses Science Hill match tonight. It was a little on the crazy side. Most of our guys have never touched the mat before this year (outside of a few kids) and Science Hill had a ARMY and dominated the entire tournament... Well, dominated every where but the 103 lb. class.. I would hate to see the outcome if they brought everyone they have...

West Greene beat Volunteer 54-18

Morristown west beat West Greene 54-22

MW is very much like Sullivan East. pretty tough but forfeit 2 or 3 weights, which did not help us, double forfeits.

But they can be beaten like East when they forfeit 4-6 weights (last week for both SE and MW this happen).

Coach Solomon is doing a nice job with Volunteer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

West Greene beat Volunteer 54-18

Morristown west beat West Greene 54-22

MW is very much like Sullivan East. pretty tough but forfeit 2 or 3 weights, which did not help us, double forfeits.

But they can be beaten like East when they forfeit 4-6 weights (last week for both SE and MW this happen).

Coach Solomon is doing a nice job with Volunteer /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

sounds like your going a nice job with WG congrats coach

Jeff Co. Wrestled well FF at 103, 112, 119, 125, against Greenville but greenville had some FF also I thank 135, 152 . Jan. 20 is going to be huge if Jeff Co wins they win District, If Greenville Wins they win District. Tournment doesn't count towards Region Duals, the Dual match on the 20 is the head to head that counts. Good job Greenville. It all comes down to who wants to wresle Science Hill First to get sent home.