Region 5-5A

Gwave2010

My point is that someone brought up last year's game like the same thing will happen this year. I was simply saying that this is a new Hendersonville team, as well as a new Gallatin team of course, so to assume the exact same thing will happen is pretty much retarded.

Understood.... and I've learned the hard way never to assume anything in football or in life. It will be another great game I'm sure and I look forward to watching it.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Understood.... and I've learned the hard way never to assume anything in football or in life. It will be another great game I'm sure and I look forward to watching it.

Always is a good game, no matter what the score shows at the end. Even if it's completely lopsided one way or the other (for Gallatin the last couple of years), you can always be assured that those players are going to be down there knocking the snot out of each other ha. I can't wait.

The Commandos of Hendersonville with another big win! They have not lost a game since August. Why you might ask? Because they are a TEAM each and every week they play as a TEAM and do not rely on one aspect of their game. They are a team to be reckoned with over the next three games to end the season. I sure would love to see the boys in black bring home the Region Title which is very possible.

Hville travels to Overton next week which should be a victory if they come out and play hard and execute. While Gallatin vs. Hunters Lane ought to be an outright brawl untill the end.

My predictions HHS defeats Overton......While the green wave shock the Warriors from Hunters Lane who i might add wear the spears on their helmet the wrong way!

Wow! and whos ur team?

HHS Fans listen to me... Our defense is one of the best ul ever see in ur high school watching football life. Our 0-Line is the best and no matter what HHS has we will shut them down! We have one of the best D coordinator in the state in Coach Moreno. WE BEAT GALLATIN THEN WE SHUT HHS OUT! AND IF u dont be careful u mite score on us!!! Big Game Friday

HHS Fans listen to me... Our defense is one of the best ul ever see in ur high school watching football life. Our 0-Line is the best and no matter what HHS has we will shut them down! We have one of the best D coordinator in the state in Coach Moreno. WE BEAT GALLATIN THEN WE SHUT HHS OUT! AND IF u dont be careful u mite score on us!!! Big Game Friday

I'll just take that post for what it's worth.....a load of crap. lol

One of the best defenses I'll ever see in high school football? Seriously? So it's swarming with D1 players then, because I haven't heard of any coming out of Hunter's Lane that is for sure.

Why the attack on Hendersonville? Why not Gallatin, since you're about to play them and all? I'm guessing that you're a player on this year's team, and a delusional one at that, so why don't you just concentrate on the team you're about to play in 2 days? You'd better be ready for them because Gallatin sure as heck won't be looking past you man.

I'll just take that post for what it's worth.....a load of crap. lol

One of the best defenses I'll ever see in high school football? Seriously? So it's swarming with D1 players then, because I haven't heard of any coming out of Hunter's Lane that is for sure.

Why the attack on Hendersonville? Why not Gallatin, since you're about to play them and all? I'm guessing that you're a player on this year's team, and a delusional one at that, so why don't you just concentrate on the team you're about to play in 2 days? You'd better be ready for them because Gallatin sure as heck won't be looking past you man.

Hville, I bet he doesn't play for them and has probably never played football before in his life...

Listen here Hunters Lane and Gallatin...

Hendersonville has a strong group one that hasn't come through in awhile and Hunters Lane WILL feel what Hendersonville has to offer both of you will and i hope u don't underestimate our team, I dont care what you have to say Warrior09 you have not faced our Defense and you will not win against our Defense our boys will bust through your line and throw you over their knee. Be ready. Gallatin does have a good team and so does Hunters Lane but thats just it Gallatin has the same record as us... Hunters Lane has one more win i think both of you have atleast one loss left in there somewhere and the Commandos are going to fish it out.

Good Luck. /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

My point is that someone brought up last year's game like the same thing will happen this year. I was simply saying that this is a new Hendersonville team, as well as a new Gallatin team of course, so to assume the exact same thing will happen is pretty much retarded.

Oh no you fail ole camo wearing one. I was referring to the smack talk that ya'll gave us last year. Game 3 till we dismantled the Commandos. That is all we heard and then like magic ya'll dissappeared. Imagine that.

The whole "we are getting no respect" card is old. Nobody in Gallatin is going to overlook Hendersonville.

Oh no you fail ole camo wearing one. I was referring to the smack talk that ya'll gave us last year. Game 3 till we dismantled the Commandos. That is all we heard and then like magic ya'll dissappeared. Imagine that.

The whole "we are getting no respect" card is old. Nobody in Gallatin is going to overlook Hendersonville.

ole camo wearing one?

priceless lol

Do you know what I like best about this forum..... all the trash talk and then when the game is over we all go back to being friends....

I am soooo looking forward to tomorrow nights game. I think it is going to be real intense and a great great game. Hunters Lane and Gallatin have always played real tough football and have usually made for a great night spent.

Who ever wins, I hope that no one gets hurt, the game is called fairly and at the end of the game, they meet in the middle, shake hands and look forward to next year.

Warriors Rule....

As of right now, it is a three team race. I have seen all three play, and in my honest opinion, I think that Hunters Lane is the best of the three. The reason I say that is because of speed, speed, and speed. Gallatin is good, but their O can be stymied, and if that happens a couple of times, it will be hard to catch up. Same with Hendersonville. Their O can be stopped. I saw Hendersonville play Antioch, and the score was misleading. H'ville had the short field for all of those 2nd half points. Hunters Lane is fast and I think they will win the region, with Gallatin 2nd and H'ville 3rd. The Antioch v. McGavock winner will be 4th and have to deal with a very good Franklin team. In the playoffs, I see our region winning 2 of 4 games. What teams IDK.