10AAA

Eaglepride00

The start of practice is right around the corner. Who is the sexy pick this year for the district crown, now that Caldwell is gone from Clarksville High. Rossview looks solid on paper. Springfield looks to be a one man show. Northwest and Kenwood are breaking in new coaches but have a fair amount of talent returning. I have no clue about Henry Co or Northeast. Any thoughts?

• Replies 451
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The start of practice is right around the corner. Who is the sexy pick this year for the district crown, now that Caldwell is gone from Clarksville High. Rossview looks solid on paper. Springfield looks to be a one man show. Northwest and Kenwood are breaking in new coaches but have a fair amount of talent returning. I have no clue about Henry Co or Northeast. Any thoughts?

Henry county has some players back and they have a 6'10 transfer. I don't think he is that great but he is gettin better. But we need size. And we have a player playin this year that wanted to focus on football last year. He played a lil when he was a freshman. But he is a very very good all around player. Could compete for mvp this year. And we mr double double comin back in marcus etheridge and he is only a junior. I think he is movin from the post to the wing. We added a new coach this year and I think he has the boys ready. But we will see.

Henry is going to be ok but do not have a chance of winning that district. Henry always falls off at the 2nd half. Northeast and Rossview are loaded.

They have fell off the past 2 years. But you can't blame it on the players. They were doin what they were told. We have had a lot of problems here in henry county. But hopefully we will have them worked out this year.

They have fell off the past 2 years. But you can't blame it on the players. They were doin what they were told. We have had a lot of problems here in henry county. But hopefully we will have them worked out this year.

With the exception of three years ago when they shocked Clarksville in the district tournament, Henry county hasnt had much going for them the past 5 years. Thats not a knock on them because they do have good talent but they cant ever beat the clarksville schools in Feb which you must do if you're going to win the league.

Henry county has some players back and they have a 6'10 transfer. I don't think he is that great but he is gettin better. But we need size. And we have a player playin this year that wanted to focus on football last year. He played a lil when he was a freshman. But he is a very very good all around player. Could compete for mvp this year. And we mr double double comin back in marcus etheridge and he is only a junior. I think he is movin from the post to the wing. We added a new coach this year and I think he has the boys ready. But we will see.

the 6'10 guy your refering to is more like 6'8 12 and is getting a lot better since the coaches have started to work with him. the football player that is playing again this year will improe the team tremendously he can do everything just like you said. that is correct about marcus moving out to the wing. and along with the new coach his two sons also play basketball one who plays football and one who is a freshman. from what i hear the football player is a lockdown defender who can play with most anybody. the freshman is a good talent who needs a little work and he will make a difference as well.

It sounds like you are just one of those fans always knocking the coach if things do not go your way. Well Henry is just not as good as the city schools. They can beat them some but not on a regular. Henry is a football school! Now in football they are going to kill the clarksville schools.

You can say what you like but I know a lot of the players pretty well. I might be a fan but I know if your players don't agree with what your doin you can't win. Our middle schools need to step it up a notch too. Half the coaches I think just want a paycheck. I have tried to step in along with some other ppl that know basketball well to work with the middle schools. But the coaches don't wanna have anything to do with it. Its kinda sad. We used to be pretty dang good year in and year out.

is there another coach at Henry county this year? Its not the same guy that came from missouri or whereever who was the coach the past 2 seasons. His son was sure a great player!!!!! wow he was good!!! NOT!! HE WAS TERRIBLE!!!!! All he wanted to do was play dirty and cheap shot. He could not score of you locked him in the gym with a @@@@ of basketballs.

the 6'10 guy your refering to is more like 6'8 12 and is getting a lot better since the coaches have started to work with him. the football player that is playing again this year will improe the team tremendously he can do everything just like you said. that is correct about marcus moving out to the wing. and along with the new coach his two sons also play basketball one who plays football and one who is a freshman. from what i hear the football player is a lockdown defender who can play with most anybody. the freshman is a good talent who needs a little work and he will make a difference as well.

So Wiggins is gone? I missed that bit of news. Who is new coach and where is he from? Where did last year Coach take off too?