Cosby @ Grainger Co.

BIGblueLBs36

I think the Eagles will beat a very tough 3-A opponent, but it will NOT be easy! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Cosby fans need to remeber that this game is FIRST, and then we can talk about Hampton! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Eagles will beat a very tough 3-A opponent, but it will NOT be easy! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Cosby fans need to remeber that this game is FIRST, and then we can talk about Hampton! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Yeah ,people get the cart before the horse, this should be a good game. My guess is ,Grainger wins a close one.

The Eagles MUST be focused and take care of business on the road against a tough 3A opponent this week. I believe if we execute on offense and continue playing lights out "D" the boys from Cosby will come home 8-0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

The Eagles MUST be focused and take care of business on the road against a tough 3A opponent this week. I believe if we execute on offense and continue playing lights out "D" the boys from Cosby will come home 8-0 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Good luck , I'm not against you guys, I just call um like I see um. I hope you win.

I'm going the other way. I know, by all rights, The Grizz should take it. But, I think that stingy Eagle defense will keep 'em in it. Cosby should win with a late score. 20-15

I don't think its a game that Cosby can't win. I just think Grainger is a little better and they are at home.

I don't think its a game that Cosby can't win. I just think Grainger is a little better and they are at home.

Grainger is not any better than we are, we actually have the advantage as far as athletes go. However they do have the best athlete on the field and we MUST stop him or it will be a long night, but I think we will be OK as long as we are focused and play ball the way that we are capable. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Grainger is not any better than we are, we actually have the advantage as far as athletes go. However they do have the best athlete on the field and we MUST stop him or it will be a long night, but I think we will be OK as long as we are focused and play ball the way that we are capable. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Watch out for McBee's spin move. It probably got him at least 40 extra yards on offense last week.