Cosby @ Grainger Co.

BIGblueLBs36

As I have said each time there is a Cosby thread, they need to be commended for playing 3A schools in their non-region schedule. This speaks very highly of your program! Most 1A schools try to pad their non-region schedule. Hats off to you guys at Cosby....and good luck, hope you get another W against 3A!

Thanks, all we here is about how bad and weak our schedule is, its nice to here a little commendation every now and agin, good luck to you and your team as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, all we here is about how bad and weak our schedule is, its nice to here a little commendation every now and agin, good luck to you and your team as well. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Who is telling you you are playing a weak schedule? That is truly amazing to me, afterall you are a 1A school!

Who is telling you you are playing a weak schedule? That is truly amazing to me, afterall you are a 1A school!

I'm truly amazed that someone outside of Cosby will say what you are saying! /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> Thanks Indian! I soppuse we need to schedule Maryville, Alcoa, Fulton, and Knox Catholic, they're all a lot closer to us than any of our region games. We really have no excuse for not playing them! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

People that dont know any better, they like to get on here and call us Muffins because we dont schedule teams out of the Chatt area, or who knows why, its mostly S.Pitt people that dont know what goes on above Chattanooga.

Grainger is not any better than we are, we actually have the advantage as far as athletes go. However they do have the best athlete on the field and we MUST stop him or it will be a long night, but I think we will be OK as long as we are focused and play ball the way that we are capable. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

So you are saying that you have better athletes than Grainger? I personally do not think that this is true but I could be wrong. Cosby is a good football team, heck they are perfect so far, but they should not over look Grainger. Grainger (Rutledge) has traditonally been a team that would hit you in the mouth and try to out physical you for four quarters. The quarterback is a great athlete but do not discount some of the other players as well. I'm sure this years match up will be a little closer than last years contest (49-14) as The Grizzlies do not seem to be as good as they were last year. With all that being said I'll take the 3A team at home against the 1A team. I've been wrong before and very well could be this time but i will promise you one thing whether Cosby wins Friday night or not they will know that they played the Grizzlies when they wake up on Saturday morning.

Grainger is not any better than we are, we actually have the advantage as far as athletes go. However they do have the best athlete on the field and we MUST stop him or it will be a long night, but I think we will be OK as long as we are focused and play ball the way that we are capable. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

We shall see...I don't think I'd go to the bank with that philosophy myself. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

We shall see...I don't think I'd go to the bank with that philosophy myself. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

You dont think we should try to stop McBee, from what I've seen if we dont stop him we have no chance, he will no doubt be the best player on the field, how is that a bad strategy? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />