waverly vs. huntingdon

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it Huntington's homecoming??!!... Waverly is on a roll and I hope they bring it to the Stangs.. I do respect the Stangs. But to ask for Waverly for your homecoming they deserve it! /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

The 0-10 record from the year prior and the timing that the game is played (not senior night, nor opening night) makes it an obvious choice...

huntingdon 28

waverly 7

Go stewart county rebels

hey man what is the deal wit that ya;ll are pretty good but geuess wat we still blew u out by 3 touchdowns we even blocked ur extra point just stay off our post board and for ya'll who think i'm not a tiger fan u obvious don't know who i am, but im still sorry for asking for bulliten board material thats not what i was wnating anyways ya'll have a good night and hope we have a good crowd to match huntingdon, even though thats not gonna happen, Waverly fan make it happen, i'm certainly gonna be there

The 0-10 record from the year prior and the timing that the game is played (not senior night, nor opening night) makes it an obvious choice...

OUr bad, we forgot to ask you again. Will you forgive us? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

OUr bad, we forgot to ask you again. Will you forgive us? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />

Well, he's right.

hey man what is the deal wit that ya;ll are pretty good but geuess wat we still blew u out by 3 touchdowns we even blocked ur extra point just stay off our post board and for ya'll who think i'm not a tiger fan u obvious don't know who i am, but im still sorry for asking for bulliten board material thats not what i was wnating anyways ya'll have a good night and hope we have a good crowd to match huntingdon, even though thats not gonna happen, Waverly fan make it happen, i'm certainly gonna be there

Nice job showing off your education Jethro!

as much as i dislike, no that's not it, lothe, hate, can't stand the sight of blue and white tiger propaganda. i must give waverly it's porps. they are clearly the dominate team in this match up. let's face waverly is great. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> the tiger scouts keep saying that if they played stewart county's schedule they would be 7-0. i say if aunt gene had a pair she wouldn't be aunt gene. i've yet to here anyone say sc had 3 starters out the night the tiger cubs beat us. you know why. we took our beating and went home. got our heads on right and been playing good ball ever since.

a word to the mustang fans. just stay at home. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> the tigers are the toast of the town. there going to bring a huge crowd and dominate this game. you know why because the killed us by 3 td's. and we beat you by 12. that means tiger scouts beat you by 30+ and earn another merit badge. i mean we all know the games are played on paper and that's clearly what it looks like /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

there is no chance of the mustang pride will show up. heck you might have to change sidelines to accomidate the tiger cubs fans. homecoming, sr night, pride, years of tradition who cares the whole jungle is coming. you better be ready to get mauled by the tigers /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> what are those sign's on the edge of town. what? no way? hunnington used to be champions? no really those are for looks right?

oh and by the way if your take any of this to heart i mean every word of it. here's a thought. houston county will destroy the rebels ok that's the only part i don't believe.

Huntingdon is down this year, but they also have new coaches, new offense, and it doesn't help that they are very young. Don't let the record fool you Tigers though, the Stangs are still a very worthy opponent. I personally think Waverly will pull this one out, but i don't think it will be by 3 td's 2 is a very good possiblilty Waverly i wouldn't expect a blowout, but who knows. In closing best of luck to both teams.

as much as i dislike, no that's not it, lothe, hate, can't stand the sight of blue and white tiger propaganda. i must give waverly it's porps. they are clearly the dominate team in this match up. let's face waverly is great. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> the tiger scouts keep saying that if they played stewart county's schedule they would be 7-0. i say if aunt gene had a pair she wouldn't be aunt gene. i've yet to here anyone say sc had 3 starters out the night the tiger cubs beat us. you know why. we took our beating and went home. got our heads on right and been playing good ball ever since.

a word to the mustang fans. just stay at home. /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> the tigers are the toast of the town. there going to bring a huge crowd and dominate this game. you know why because the killed us by 3 td's. and we beat you by 12. that means tiger scouts beat you by 30+ and earn another merit badge. i mean we all know the games are played on paper and that's clearly what it looks like /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

there is no chance of the mustang pride will show up. heck you might have to change sidelines to accomidate the tiger cubs fans. homecoming, sr night, pride, years of tradition who cares the whole jungle is coming. you better be ready to get mauled by the tigers /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" /> what are those sign's on the edge of town. what? no way? hunnington used to be champions? no really those are for looks right?

oh and by the way if your take any of this to heart i mean every word of it. here's a thought. houston county will destroy the rebels ok that's the only part i don't believe.

Well, nice try to get the Mustangs fired up. No one from Waverly has said any of the above. I know that SC wants Waverly to lose so they can finish ahead of them. But not so fast my friend as Lee Corso would say. Even if Waverly loses to Huntingdon, SC is going to lose to Camden so in the case of a tie, Waverly holds the tiebreaker over SC. So nice try. This one will be close no matter what you try to say. Huntingdon is still Huntingdon and Waverly respects that.

Oh I don't think SC had any starters out and if they did, Waverly had 13 out last year and you guys wouldn't take any excuses. The outcome of the SC/Waverly game is just as it should be and would be if played again.