Ooltewah vs Farragut

VOID70

First I would like to congratulate Ooltewah on a very good game tonight. I know I am going to getting a smart answer back from some of you SO CALLED OWL fans on this but I really do not care. I think it is a shame how this game came out in the second half and FOR YOU SO CALLED OWL SUPPORTS TO CALL COACH COURTNEY A IDIOT ARE THE SAMEONE DOWNING YOUR OWN COACH let you know what you know about football NOTHING. You guys do not even know this man to call him that and I lost a lot of respect for you guys for saying that. I played for this guy and now my son plays for him and I will back him up and stay in his counter everytime. He is a great man plus a coach and there is nothing wrong defining his players most coaches wouldn't even to that. We WILL SEE you guys again and I hope it is down there.

I have been around high school football for 25 years and that has to be the worse group of referee that I have ever seen. I was in the endzone watching the game and one of the referees didn't even know were to go when you guys kicked a fieldgoaled another referee had to show him pretty sad. It is just a shame that referee's have to get involved in what should have been a great game but I knew it was going to be like that and it is going to be like that when we go to SD next week.

Again good job to Ooltewah and there coaching staff.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First I would like to congratulate Ooltewah on a very good game tonight. I know I am going to getting a smart answer back from some of you SO CALLED OWL fans on this but I really do not care. I think it is a shame how this game came out in the second half and FOR YOU SO CALLED OWL SUPPORTS TO CALL COACH COURTNEY A IDIOT ARE THE SAMEONE DOWNING YOUR OWN COACH let you know what you know about football NOTHING. You guys do not even know this man to call him that and I lost a lot of respect for you guys for saying that. I played for this guy and now my son plays for him and I will back him up and stay in his counter everytime. He is a great man plus a coach and there is nothing wrong defining his players most coaches wouldn't even to that. We WILL SEE you guys again and I hope it is down there.

I have been around high school football for 25 years and that has to be the worse group of referee that I have ever seen. I was in the endzone watching the game and one of the referees didn't even know were to go when you guys kicked a fieldgoaled another referee had to show him pretty sad. It is just a shame that referee's have to get involved in what should have been a great game but I knew it was going to be like that and it is going to be like that when we go to SD next week.

I have no problem with you defending your coach. He went overboard tonight but I don't believe what the other fan said that he was dissing Monroe as he walked off the field. He seems like a good guy - but anger management could do him some good - he was trying to get physical with the refs but luckily his assistants were holding him back.

But the paragraph in bold is just lame and pointless. Your team got smacked in the face, elbowed in the kidney, punched in the gut, kneed in the balls, and dragged through the mud several times to top it off. You were dominated in ALL aspects of the game tonight. Farragut never stood a chance. Don't freakin' blame the refs for ANYTHING that happened tonight. The game wouldn't have been great (as in remotely close) if you had brought in an NFL crew. You talk about losing respect for posters talking down to you coach, well you just lost tons of respect for trying to use the REFs as a cop out in a total, old fashion beat down. Pathetic.

The only thing the refs did was maybe didn't call a late hit near the end preventing your team from getting garbage points and make the score seems somewhat respectable to those who didn't get to watch it.

Where are farragut fans on here? Farragut was a joke!! Fatsak said someone was going to run into the biggest buzzsaw,ever...well farragut got chopped up,beat-up,stomped into the ground at the nest. Normally,I wouldn't say anything real arrogant or cocky,but after listening to 2 or 3 of these AD-fans brag and talk trash,I'm getting my 2 cents in.Anyway,it was not a late hit,PERIOD!!!....even,if it was it had no effect on the out come of the game.POLK looked very good(O-LINE blocked really well all night),Brady did O.K. 87 yds..1 td,probably the greatest game,he ever had(sad,but true) GINO NORWOOD made Reed look good several times.,.especially when Gino got upended and about broke his neck.Good thing about Reed tonight was he didn't throw an int.Monroe lead him along and let him manage the game.The offense was sucessful because the defense keep them on a short feild,so the owls could run and control the clock. If anyone thinks this isn't one of the best defenses in the state,they are crazy.If,we can throw just enough(like tonight)DOWN the feild to take some heat off the run game,the OWLS can go deep into the playoffs. remember,1 game at a time..tonight was awesome,but owl fans can't get over confident(don't crown anyone the best,yet) GO OWLS!!!!

You are a true OWL fan already downing your QB with what he did tonight. You are a JOKE. We will see you again.

Do not even go there The Owls were the better team team tonight bottom line and you and everyone know this period point blank....... Go Owls...

You are a true OWL fan already downing your QB with what he did tonight. You are a JOKE. We will see you again.

He wasn't a world beater. He managed the game fine and didn't screw us over. He threw for about 80 something yards. He did what we needed him to do and nothing more. It would be nice for him to do even better, but he worked well tonight and played within himself and didn't force anything.

I'm not an OWL fan but man you sound like a sore loser.I seen the highlights of this game on TV and you got punched in the mouth like Bassmanbruno said. Take the loss like a man the better team won ..................

I have no problem with you defending your coach. He went overboard tonight but I don't believe what the other fan said that he was dissing Monroe as he walked off the field. He seems like a good guy.

But the paragraph in bold is just lame and pointless. Your team got smacked, punched in the gut, kneed in the balls, and dragged through the mud several times to top it off. You were dominated in ALL aspects. Farragut never stood a chance. Don't freakin' blame the refs for ANYTHING. The game wouldn't have been great (as in remotely close) if you had brought in an NFL crew. You talk about losing respect for posters talking down to you coach, well you just lost tons of respect for trying to use the REFs as a cop out in a total, old fashion beat down. Pathetic.

The only thing the refs did was maybe didn't call a late hit near the end preventing your team from getting garbage points and make the score seems somewhat respectable to those who didn't get to watch it.

Like I said we will see you again. Enjoy this one. I guess you guys will go say your sorry to your coach the way you guys talked about him all week up to this game. Yes we did get our BUTTS tonight and no I never said the referee's were to blame we know going down there it was going to be like this and it will be the say when we came back down there later in the year.

I'm not an OWL fan but man you sound like a sore loser.I seen the highlights of this game on TV and you got punched in the mouth like Bassmanbruno said. Take the loss like a man the better team won ..................

I thought the Brady kid played good tonight and give the kid some credit. All week you guys talked about how bad he has played all year maybe the kid would like to here something good.

Like I said we will see you again. Enjoy this one. I guess you guys will go say your sorry to your coach the way you guys talked about him all week up to this game. Yes we did get our BUTTS tonight and no I never said the referee's were to blame we know going down there it was going to be like this and it will be the say when we came back down there later in the year.

You did actually. You said its a shame the refs had to get involved in what should have been a great game or whatever. And you don't act like you were expecting it if you felt the need to write a novel about them complaining on how poor of a job they did.

I never bashed Monroe. I was one of the ones supporting him - I was critical of Reed's play (probably a bit too critical but that was due to the Monroe bashers getting under my skin). But 80 yards more than likely won't cut it deep in the playoffs if we're facing a good run defense so I hope he continues to progress - hopefully Norwood isn't too injured because he's one of the reason Reed managed the game well tonight.

And I hope we see you again. You guys pass so much our DEs eat you alive unlike some of the opponents we've faced this year.

I thought the Brady kid played good tonight and give the kid some credit. All week you guys talked about how bad he has played all year maybe the kid would like to here something good.

I didn't see where anyone bashed Monroe this week,nor did,I see void bash the qb.All,VOID said was,reed passed for 80 something yds and a td w/ no ints and this was his best game ever.Also, other than that nice 26 yd pass to #21,he was average at best.if,you want to talk about football,fine,talk.I personally don't like the owls,but I really thought that Farragut was going to run into a buzzsaw after I saw how fired-up the owls were wed.afternoon and on top of that,how COCKY the farragut fans were all week on here. And from I saw on the replay.........no late hit!! the owls wil not go to far ,if thier QB's best game is throwing 80 yds w/ 1 td.

I didn't see where anyone bashed Monroe this week,nor did,I see void bash the qb.All,VOID said was,reed passed for 80 something yds and a td w/ no ints and this was his best game ever.Also, other than that nice 26 yd pass to #21,he was average at best.if,you want to talk about football,fine,talk.I personally don't like the owls,but I really thought that Farragut was going to run into a buzzsaw after I saw how fired-up the owls were wed.afternoon and on top of that,how COCKY the farragut fans were all week on here. And from I saw on the replay.........no late hit!! the owls wil not go to far ,if thier QB's best game is throwing 80 yds w/ 1 td.

No doubt ??” offense sells the tickets, but defense wins the championships.???

Dave Thorson quote

Go Owls!

Show me wher,I downed our QB? You are a sore loser and joke for a couple of reasons:1..don't get off the real reason your mad,you all were overhyped by everybody,most of all farragut university and a couple of others like you. Farragut had no answer for our DEFENSE and everybody in east tn knew Ooltewah was going to run and you had no answer for that either.NEWSFLASH!!! Owls are not a good passing team,but when a QB throws for 80 yds and that is enough to rattle your VAUNTED 3-5-3 defense,come on man,get real!! 2nd of all,I feel sorry for your QB(if you want to get upset w/ somebody get upset with your coach).........Rodney King DIDNT GET BEAT UP THAT BAD!!!!!