Ooltewah vs Farragut

VOID70

I will agree with you on this. Now I love to talk about high school football and the pros and cons that go with it especially in big games. I have seen Ooltewah play several times over the years and the QB you guys had in 2006 was a really good QB and you guys had a realy good running back. Last year Brady started off a little ruff against us but the second half he looked pretty good throwing the ball and did a good job of getting you guys back in the game. This year I have seen a few games you guys have played and he is a good looking kid strong arm, and has good size but his timing is off a little bit when he throws it. Got remember one thing about high school players they are just kids playing this game and when they get a little confidence in them its amazing what they can do. Now there is no doubt you guys have a good defense this year good speed and size and play hard and we a going to have our hands full with you guys.

I know you guys have read a few things about what I have said about this Farragut team and Farragut teams in the past but I will tell you this this Farragut team is a more balance football team then teams in the past. Balance does not mean more talented or what ever you want to call it. To me it means unity play together does not have a super star if the running game is not working that great they will throw the ball to help open up the running a little bit through out the game and they play hard even when they are down and don't sweat the small tuff. Browning kid is the real deal and we have some good running backs. We have had 2 starter receivers hurt the past two weeks and we will be getting then back this week. Well one played a little but was not 100 percent the other did not play at all.

Defensively they are not as big as some of the past Farragut teams have been but they make up for there size is quickness and they are all a very strong unit (what I mean by strong is lifting weights) play with alot of heart.

All I know is this is going to be a GREAT football game and the team that wants it the most will win. Good luck to both teams.

BIG TIME TEAMS SHINE IN BIG TIME GAMES WHICH TEAM WILL SHINE IN THIS ONE.

Good point FSU. I strongly believe the Admirals will be the team that shines friday night. They play as a team is the defense is lagging the offense will pick them up and vise versa. Ootelwah is always a good team and it is going to be difficult to go to their stadium and knock them off but if one team can do it is Farragut. The offense is going to have to be connecting on all cylinders and the defense is really gonna have to rear their necks back and play physical every play. I feel if this team can get an early lead then they can keep it. Must not make mistakes to let ootelwah back into the game or else it could be costl as it was almost last year. So im going to pick the Admirlas in this one should be a nail-bitter to the very end.

As for me, jbenz i might be attending the game im not sure et my schedule is little conflicting right now but i hope i can at least watch this game live somewhere.....

Final Score

Farragut 31

Ootelwah-27

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good point FSU. I strongly believe the Admirals will be the team that shines friday night. They play as a team is the defense is lagging the offense will pick them up and vise versa. Ootelwah is always a good team and it is going to be difficult to go to their stadium and knock them off but if one team can do it is Farragut. The offense is going to have to be connecting on all cylinders and the defense is really gonna have to rear their necks back and play physical every play. I feel if this team can get an early lead then they can keep it. Must not make mistakes to let ootelwah back into the game or else it could be costl as it was almost last year. So im going to pick the Admirlas in this one should be a nail-bitter to the very end.

As for me, jbenz i might be attending the game im not sure et my schedule is little conflicting right now but i hope i can at least watch this game live somewhere.....

Final Score

Farragut 31

Ootelwah-27

if you guys can score 31 on the owls defense then my hat is off to you, you would deserve to win.

Now it s not long til game time...........BALANCE, BALANCE, BALANCE ATTACK!! Still think it ll come down to the kicking game, Owls by 3.

have seen both teams this year and agree the team with the most balanced attack will win. Owls should finally be balanced cause admirals front four doesnt get consistent pressure on QB. Owls front four on the other hand is amazing but..... when qb does throw in rhythm the owls secondary is suspect. I look for Admirals to throw quickly on short drops with Browning making most reads pre-snap and should have some success. Both kickers are good but I'd give the edge to Ooltewah here so field position could play a major role. Field position takes patience and I would say Farragut is the more patient team sooooo, all in all a toss up in Friday nights biggest game in Tenn. Wish I could see it in person, and have no favorite, but will pick Ooltewah 20 Farragut 13 with 2 FGs for each team(extra TD for owls on a punt or kick return)

To the Owls players we are behind you 100% and the house will be rocking this evening. Leave it all on the field with absolutly no regrets and the score will take care of itself. I hope both teams play a clean game with no injuries and that the zebra's let the players decide the game. 12 hours to kick off and I can't wait.

Goooooooooo Owls

have seen both teams this year and agree the team with the most balanced attack will win. Owls should finally be balanced cause admirals front four doesnt get consistent pressure on QB. Owls front four on the other hand is amazing but..... when qb does throw in rhythm the owls secondary is suspect. I look for Admirals to throw quickly on short drops with Browning making most reads pre-snap and should have some success. Both kickers are good but I'd give the edge to Ooltewah here so field position could play a major role. Field position takes patience and I would say Farragut is the more patient team sooooo, all in all a toss up in Friday nights biggest game in Tenn. Wish I could see it in person, and have no favorite, but will pick Ooltewah 20 Farragut 13 with 2 FGs for each team(extra TD for owls on a punt or kick return)

I think coach courtney knows that Ootlewah has great return man so hopefully he doesnt kick to them....But i wouldnt be shpcked if he does to make a statment. I would rather us just kick those high kicks seemed to work for us an doesnt give offense too good of field postion.