Ooltewah vs Farragut

VOID70

Here are some stats: Owls opps. combined records are 15-28........FARRAGUT's opps. combined records are 18-32. OWLS scoring record against common opps:99-24..................Farragut's scoring record against common opps:100-37. BOTH TEAMS ARE VERY TALENTED!!!! only differnce,the owls have seen a great defense(maplewood),Farragut hasn't seen anything like that,(except this friday) Farragut will not score alot on the owls.,.but the BOTTOM LINE is this: Your QB vs OUR QB and that will be the difference in the game,PERIOD!!!! from,what I've seen your QB doesn't make alot of mistakes(if any). This will not be an easy game for the admirals,but Farragut wins by a touchdown 12/7 /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

What scares me a little bit in this game is Farragut's starters have only played 4 quarters against William Blount, and McMinn County. The other games they were done before half time against Bradley, and the rest of the games some was out in the 3 quarter and none played in the 4 quarter. Boy it's going to be a GREAT FOOTBALL this Friday night. Good luck to you guys.

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What scares me a little bit in this game is the starters have only played 4 quarters against William Blount, and McMinn County. The other games they were done before half time against Bradley, and the rest of the game some was out in the 3 quarter and none played in the 4 quarter.

That should not scare you as much as having your starters stay in the game through its entirety all game long every game. If a starter goes down, then you have a player with NO or LITTLE experience going in to replace them. This is not the game to break in a rookie if a starter goes down.

I think the admirals have a more complete package but I think Ooltewah will prevail because of heart, desire, and of course the home field advantage.

Go Owls!!!

Is it just me or does this thread seem a little quite by other Owl fans?

That should not scare you as much as having your starters stay in the game through its entirety all game long every game. If a starter goes down, then you have a player with NO or LITTLE experience going in to replace them. This is not the game to break in a rookie if a starter goes down.

I think the admirals have a more complete package but I think Ooltewah will prevail because of heart, desire, and of course the home field advantage.

Go Owls!!!

You're exactly right BattleCat....we must keep everyone fresh in this game. We also must win the field position battle. Once we lost it at Maplewood we never regained it and it cost us the game. I expect to see the same type defense out of Faragut. We also must find some balance on offense....I think we will have to throw the ball 12-15 times to keep their defense off balance. GO OWLS!

Go Owls!!!

I'll have to agree with you there about the starters and for home field advantage we can't even get a break with the black and white strips at our own place. Good luck to you guys Friday night. Hey were did that great running back last year go #5.

Oh yes i played with your son danny actually. Iv been a fan of the program for a long time. I played d-line so i know what is like and danny, greg, derrick, and gabe really need to have a great game getting penetration in the backfield so we can make the owls throw cause i believe they are not comfortable with that.

Whats your name and when did you play at Farragut. I have looked at DB's messages to see how there were doing this year and I saw you on theres plus either OR or William Blount message and I saw you on there.

I'll have to agree with you there about the starters and for home field advantage we can't even get a break with the black and white strips at our own place. Good luck to you guys Friday night. Hey were did that great running back last year go #5.

http://www.tusculum.edu/athletics/football...#Marshall_Brian

Have a safe trip down and I know it is going to be a game worth the price of gas to attend.

Go Owls!!!

Yes, it's undeniable the Ooltewah will have the home field advantage, but what makes you think Ooltewah will have more heart and desire than Farragut? Frankly, I don't think it's possible to tell whether or not there is an advantage either way in those intangibles until we actually see the game.

This will be one of the best games of the year.Where are all the owl fans?

Right here pulling for the Owls. This is going to be a great test both ways and like most Owls vs Ads games it is going to be a test of wills. Heart says Owls in a close one, but the head is not so sure. All I do know is that the nest will be packed and rockin. Ads fans I would leave plenty of time to get to Ooltewah. Exit 11 is a mess and it seems like every day there is an accident and traffic is backed up for hours.

Go Owls you can do it.

Right here pulling for the Owls. This is going to be a great test both ways and like most Owls vs Ads games it is going to be a test of wills. Heart says Owls in a close one, but the head is not so sure. All I do know is that the nest will be packed and rockin. Ads fans I would leave plenty of time to get to Ooltewah. Exit 11 is a mess and it seems like every day there is an accident and traffic is backed up for hours.

Go Owls you can do it.

Thanks for letting us know this. Exit 11 is were you turn right at the red light and go straight and the football field is on the right is there another way you can go. Thanks again for this and good luck to the owls going to be a GREAT game.

When we played Bearden this year there was around 10,000 or more people at the game. How many people you think will be at the game.

Thanks for letting us know this. Exit 11 is were you turn right at the red light and go straight and the football field is on the right is there another way you can go. Thanks again for this and good luck to the owls going to be a GREAT game.

When we played Bearden this year there was around 10,000 or more people at the game. How many people you think will be at the game.

There is a back way in from Cleveland, the problem is you won't know exit 11 is backed up until long past the last Cleveland exit. The address for the school is 6132 Mountain Vew Rd, 37361. Mapquest it and you can find the back way. As far as number of fans that will be determined by how well the Farragut faithful travel. The home side will be packed as normal even with this being a fall break game. Vistors side is fairly large aluminum bleachers.

And PS, don't make a mess us band parents have to pick up the stands after the game is over.

Go Owls