McMinn Co. @ William Blount

tpoole12

Well Tribefan + Tribe fans...

Looks like your in the playoff picture... Looks like the Govs can only play the spoilers.. We lost a hearbreaker to Oakridge.. I don't think we lost any players...

Tribefan

I wonder if any of those Blount County Officials read your comments last week??? Not sure if I'd said that..

I'll wait till later to discuss Palin and McCain. But I will say she if the best looking VP candidate in history..

tpoole12

GO GOVS

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tpoole... you gave your prediction... or analysis for the Ooltewah vs. Farragut game and now I will give mine for your game against McMinn Co. To sum it up quickly.... McMinn Co. has some good players but so does WB. The difference in this game is heart and desire. Advantage... William Blount

WB takes it to the house this week with a 14 point win. This win is way past due for the boys and fans of WB.

Tpoole... you gave your prediction... or analysis for the Ooltewah vs. Farragut game and now I will give mine for your game against McMinn Co. To sum it up quickly.... McMinn Co. has some good players but so does WB. The difference in this game is heart and desire. Advantage... William Blount

WB takes it to the house this week with a 14 point win. This win is way past due for the boys and fans of WB.

Thanks Battlecat

I hope I didn't offend any one with my comments and all should remember that I'm just an old bald headed guy who has only seen the teams once or twice in person with a few clips thrown in for good measure.

I think it will be a good game.. WB must improve in the secondary in order win.. If I were coach that would be the focus this week.. I don't pretend to have the answer but you can't allow other teams recievers to run free in the secondary.. The players are good atheletes and make alot of plays but they seem to play to soft of coverage at times..

Our offense continues to improve. We now have two young QB' s that have performed admirably. Zach and Zach are two great kids that will continue to improve. We lost a great receiver / corner / returner in Don Cope during the Farragut game. He will have knee surgerey soon. Please keep him in your prayers for speedy recovery. He is a senior and I hope to watch him play somewhere next year.

As I said earlier I will be keeping a ear on your game and I reserve they right to inflict my opinions on other teams threads. I hope every player can stay healthy and wish everyone safe travel...

tpoole12

GO GOVS

PS: Hey Tribefan..... Marco.....Marco...... /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I reserve they right to inflict my opinions on other teams threads.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I was going to use that line /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Tribefan

Just saw that McCain is going to be on David Letterman Thursday... Better set your Tevo.... /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> Your going to have hurry up if we are going to get to argue. I'm having a medical procedure tomorrow that requires me to drink alot of rough stuff and I can't get my pc to the bathroom...... /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" /> I've got a meeting in Nashville Wed.-Fri. so I may be limited to this afternoon and Tuesday...

tpoole12

GO GOVS

It depends on which McMinn shows up againist WB? The one that took the field againist Cleveland & Soddy Daisy or the one that took the field againist Rhea County & OR.

McMinn hopefully will have there starting MLB back for this game as he got hurt in the second half of the OR game. The GOVS are really struggling this year and the TRIBE needs this one to control there future when it comes to the post season.

McMinn 24

William Blount 10

GO TRIBE!!!!

It depends on which McMinn shows up againist WB? The one that took the field againist Cleveland & Soddy Daisy or the one that took the field againist Rhea County & OR.

McMinn hopefully will have there starting MLB back for this game as he got hurt in the second half of the OR game. The GOVS are really struggling this year and the TRIBE needs this one to control there future when it comes to the post season.

McMinn 24

William Blount 10

GO TRIBE!!!!

Hows Mcminns QB? I heard he took a beating last friday night.

McMinn 24

William Blount 10

GO TRIBE!!!!

Tribefan

Thought your PC had crashed. Hope I hadn't offended you about politics. I do work with a "yellow dog democrat" and a "yellow dog republican" so I try to pick at both sides equally... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As bad as the Tribe needs this one the Govs need it worse. I feel they let the last one get away from them but I'll give credit to the Oak Ridge players. They gave it their all ...

What are the playoff implications as far as the Tribe is concerned???

tpoole12

GO GOVS

" You Betcha "

What are the playoff implications as far as the Tribe is concerned???

tpoole12

I realize this question was directed to Tribe Fan, but I'll give it a go, as playoff scenarios are starting to get interesting.

Farragut, Ooltewah and Soddy Daisy are in.

Looks to me if McMinn Co. defeats William Blount they're in good position to take the 4th playoff spot thanks to their win over Oak Ridge. Following the William Blount matchup, McMinn should easily win out, with home games against Heritage and Bradley. That would make McMinn 4-3 in the region. The only way that's not good enough is if Oak Ridge (currently 3-1) wins 2 of its final 3 (or, of course, all 3 of its remaining games) against Soddy Daisy, Ooltewah and Farragut.

Things really get interesting with a William Blount victory against McMinn. Then you're likely to have both McMinn and William Blount finish 3-4 (the Governors also wrapping up with Bradley and Heritage). In addition, it's certainly possible that Oak Ridge could find itself 3-4 with losses to Soddy, Ooltewah and Farragut. In such a 3-way tie for the 4th playoff spot, McMinn Co. gets the nod by virtue of its superior overall 5-5 record (Oak Ridge would be 4-6 and Blount 3-7 in this scenario).

A William Blount win over McMinn combined with an Oak Ridge victory over any of its remaining opponents gives the Wildcats the 4th spot. And, again, it's possible that Oak Ridge could even finish higher than 4th.