why isnt kingston getting any love?

jackets98

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

kingston is all that you say they are, however the region has lost a lot of talent from 2-3 years ago. this time two years ago Rogan was setting at around 1200 rushing yards and Smith was looking at Notre Dame, while Anderson was heading to UT with Rogan, so the talent has dropped a bit.

Kingston is a tough group and deserve recognition.

I think they deserve more talk then they get, but I don't see them finishing any better then 3rd in the region. That wont get you ranked, even in the best region in the state top to bottom. Its a shame that this region has to beat each other up in the 2nd round of the playoffs, but thats another topic for another post. Kingston I challange you to win out the regular season, make 3rd spot in the playoffs and earn your respect you ask for. Take it from a fan who saw his team drop out quickly, its hard to get it and easy to lose it. Good health to all.

Sorry to change the topic some.........but, quick question, whats Kinston's thought about playing Alcoa every year starting in `2009?

The Fans of Alcoa are looking forward to it. New team, new game time atmosphere and much better competition! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think they deserve more talk then they get, but I don't see them finishing any better then 3rd in the region. That wont get you ranked, even in the best region in the state top to bottom. Its a shame that this region has to beat each other up in the 2nd round of the playoffs, but thats another topic for another post. Kingston I challange you to win out the regular season, make 3rd spot in the playoffs and earn your respect you ask for. Take it from a fan who saw his team drop out quickly, its hard to get it and easy to lose it. Good health to all.

Kingston definately deserves more talk .. they have senior laden team and this is the year if they want to progress thru playoffs .. they are hungry played with dicipline and determination .. if they win out in region they will be number 1 in region ... and teams will have to go to KIngston to play .. its a good atmosphere for football ... they need to make some plays in the passing game I think to get past this region though .. Catholic can throw it better and thats why I think Catholic will be 1, Kingston 2, AC 3 and Fulton or AE 4. Fulton will loose to KC and then AE would have to loose to both Fulton and Kigston for Fulton to get 4th, if AE wins Fulton or Kingston they are in and Fulton is out. Back to Kingston ..I only saw Fulton game but they didnt fumble or have INT's and only had 3 penalties for 15 yards I think .. if they can do that and keep that ball control offense on the field thay have a chance to beat some people in playoffs ... thay handled line of scrimmage on offense and defense against Fulton ... I can see why AC and Kingston game was a good game both teams Like to run the ball but AC does try to throw more. Good Luck Kingston your guys played with class against Fulton and Fulton kids show class also ... Kingston is a fun place to watch a game and be at ... be proud of your community and the support it seems they give the team ... I also think the Sams kid looked like he had grown up some ... he just played and didnt talk much .. last year at Fulton all he did was talk .. he is a tough player and nay team would like to have him .... good luck rest of the way from a Falcon supporter.

If Kingston wins out they will have the best kind of love # 1 in the region but we have 3 very tuff games comeing up all on the road and not one of the teams will just roll over and give us anything thing.

Tad I hope Buck and Vic gets together and the Falcons and Jackets keep playing.

kingston is all that you say they are, however the region has lost a lot of talent from 2-3 years ago. this time two years ago Rogan was setting at around 1200 rushing yards and Smith was looking at Notre Dame, while Anderson was heading to UT with Rogan, so the talent has dropped a bit.

Kingston is a tough group and deserve recognition.

Yes this region has lost some indivdual talent, however top to bottom the "teams" may be the strongest the region has had in some time. I can tell you right now this region goes 4-0 in round one of the playoffs. The fifth and sixth place teams in this region would win against most any team in Region 1 this season. While this next comment might sound insane, I do really think Livingston is the best 0-7 team in the state (whatever thats worth).

But back to the original post about Kingston. I am a big Scott fan, and while I hope they play respectfully I feel Kingston will win. I also feel Kingston should get more recognition this season. should they win out they will most certainly be ranked in the top 5.

Ive been told there a chance Harriman will not play Kingston next year that Harriman is thinking about droping Kingston

no you've heard wrong with as much as that game means to both teams that won't happen. the day they take this game away from both teams will be the day they will take the pride out of a good roane county rival!!