State-wide Top 25 rankings

webgem09

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Love reading the posts here guys. Wanted to let you know the latest state-wide rankings have been released over at SportsPower.

Here's the top 25: Tennessee 5A ratings

Farragut should be one since they are one in the AP. But then again i am Biased......... /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

I guess Dobyns Bennett, Farragut, Hunters Lane, Millington, Oakland, and Whitehaven should all be tied for first if we're going by records alone. When was the last time a team from East Tennessee won a state championship in 5A? We have to go back to Sevier County in 1999. And someone in your region? Oak Ridge in 1991.

I guess Dobyns Bennett, Farragut, Hunters Lane, Millington, Oakland, and Whitehaven should all be tied for first if we're going by records alone. When was the last time a team from East Tennessee won a state championship in 5A? We have to go back to Sevier County in 1999. And someone in your region? Oak Ridge in 1991.

I always thought Chattanooga Red Bank was in East Tennessee.

True Sevier County was the last East TN Team. But, see that east really only has 2 and a half regions in 5A. Middle has most of 3,4 5,& 6. East has far fewer teams. Middle has double the chance as East or West.

What day will AP finalize the vote and declare the State Champion this year?

I'm sure Henry County will love this!

Tennessee 4A Top 25: Tennessee 4A

Yea its kinda funny. We have never been to a championship game but we make it to the semis 2 years in a row then blow every team we have played out by halftime and they put us above maryville. I don't like the pressure but I'm sure the boys don't mind it too much.