Oak Ridge vs. Ooltewah

Ole Dad

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, I'll work on it.

What the heck is going on with the latest StantonGate. The PA announcer at the game last night annouces that season basketball tickets are now on sale and its basketball season at oak Ridge and Stanton comes up into the press box at half time and screams at the guy for making the announcement. You would think he would have been busy coaching the game and not listening to the announcements and since it was halftime and he was down by 27 that may have been a good time to spend coaching your team in preparation for the 2nd half. Does this guy have any judgement? Chuck Carringer, act like a man.

Ole Dad

OK ole dad. Call Big Ed's and arrange the deal. I'll have 11 people total with me. I will teach them all the words to "Roll, Wildcats Roll!"

Wow that's crazy. Obviously a situation where frustration got the best of him but that's inappropriate in my opinion. If you're frustrated, take it out on the team in the lockerroom, not the announcers who are just doing their job. I mean, basketball season IS starting soon and it IS time for people buy their season tickets. Nothing wrong with that.

I can't see how they can justify keeping him. There aren't many that think he should stay (not even his own staff).

ole dad, could they fill the stadium if they offered a free large Big Ed's Pizza?

I do not know about pizza, but if it was Bounder's ribs I would drive there from Murfreesboro! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

I wouldn't care who was playing as long as I didn't have to watch a WingT offense! /mad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":angry:" border="0" alt="mad.gif" />

Ok guys, I'll work on it.

What the heck is going on with the latest StantonGate. The PA announcer at the game last night annouces that season basketball tickets are now on sale and its basketball season at oak Ridge and Stanton comes up into the press box at half time and screams at the guy for making the announcement. You would think he would have been busy coaching the game and not listening to the announcements and since it was halftime and he was down by 27 that may have been a good time to spend coaching your team in preparation for the 2nd half. Does this guy have any judgement? Chuck Carringer, act like a man.

Ole Dad

Ole Dad,

Who did Ron Gray stab in the back? I understood that Brucy left on his own accord, & now I understand he is on the hot seat. I know Coach Gray did not stab Gaddis in the back, because he jumped on the sword himself.

Ron tried to come back to Oak Ridge before this season. He told Stanton he would do whatever he wants, he would take the demotion, etc. He just wanted to coach at Oak Ridge. Supposedly Stanton talked about it with his staff and there were at least 3 that said they would quit if he hired Ron Gray, Jeff Miner being one of them. Really classy group.

Well Ron still lives and teaches at Oak Ridge doesn't he? Why drive to Knoxburg to coach if you could coach at home. Oh that's right Catholic's winning aren't they?

Ron Gray and Jeff Miner both want to be head coach at Oak Ridge and it ain't never going to happen.

As far as coach Minor is concerned I agree, it would be more of the same.

Ron tried to come back to Oak Ridge before this season. He told Stanton he would do whatever he wants, he would take the demotion, etc. He just wanted to coach at Oak Ridge. Supposedly Stanton talked about it with his staff and there were at least 3 that said they would quit if he hired Ron Gray, Jeff Miner being one of them. Really classy group.

If Jeff Minor quit, that would be the best thing that he could do for Oak Ridge football.