Marion County @ York

mchs51

No way Mr. Moon, you're a breath of fresh air for these boards. Those were the words I was looking for.

For the poster commenting on the weather above, I doubt the weather has been much different this year for any East Tennessee team. It won't affect either team any differently. Same ball for both teams.

That's cool nohope. Thanks! Good luck Friday night. Peace and Love from Jackie Moon.

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, why didn't you just say that in the first place? No dis intended, just bored, thats all. Just so you understand where I'm coming from, I believe you're that same "AAARG, WHO AM I MATEY? SP poster from last year. I KNOW he was one of those guys from down that way. I think that new Tyner poster needs to intervene here and say those gay words he drops on people occasionally. I can't say stuff like that.

nohope, Old Pirate has wondered what ever happened to Capt. Jack ?, that AAARG..........GUY? Don't see a connection with TA.

Your warriors have been on a roll, hope it continues................................................................ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

nohope, Old Pirate has wondered what ever happened to Capt. Jack ?, that AAARG..........GUY? Don't see a connection with TA.

Your warriors have been on a roll, hope it continues................................................................ /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As long as it stops next year against the Pirates. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Jasper can roll all they want and blow that whistle.

Well, why didn't you just say that in the first place? No dis intended, just bored, thats all. Just so you understand where I'm coming from, I believe you're that same "AAARG, WHO AM I MATEY? SP poster from last year. I KNOW he was one of those guys from down that way. I think that new Tyner poster needs to intervene here and say those gay words he drops on people occasionally. I can't say stuff like that.

Ok Bob Hope, what in the sam hail is aaarg? I have already told you once. This season is my first go round on this site. I know a little about computers and all computers have a certain address. Get one of your mod friends to check me out. I'm as legit as you are Bob. You are legit aren't you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I do think Marion-Jasper wins this game, but no I don't think they are a great team. I think they are better than they have been the last few years and I expect them to go a couple of rounds deep this season.

I think he's directly above this post. That part about getting my MOD FRIENDS to check him out....Oh Lordy. I guess he missed where I called in JackieMoon to sooth things over. I'm thinking I'll just avoid TA for awhile. He called me Bob /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

I'd like to see the Marion streak continue also. York's had our number though; Friday night won't be no picnic. This Region 3/4 2A stuff is going to get exciting the next few weeks.

Ok Bob Hope, what in the sam hail is aaarg? I have already told you once. This season is my first go round on this site. I know a little about computers and all computers have a certain address. Get one of your mod friends to check me out. I'm as legit as you are Bob. You are legit aren't you? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I do think Marion-Jasper wins this game, but no I don't think they are a great team. I think they are better than they have been the last few years and I expect them to go a couple of rounds deep this season.

You know, Ive been reading your post for a while now and you never give MARION COUNTY any credit. Its alway "I don't think they are great or their just average".. I guess your one of those people that consider all their victories as "flukes". You know, their was this saying once...If you cant say something nice keep your fat mouth shut...(or something to that effect)

One other thing...What exactly are you the ambassador of? I would like to answer that question for you but I'm afraid the mods would edit my answer.... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I do believe York has some guys getting back in the lineup. But several are playing banged up. I'm sure every team has players toughing it out like that at this point in the season. It still comes down to who can execute their gameplan and make the fewest mistakes.

I haven't seen Marion play this year but you don't win 6 games in a row without doing something right.

It will probably be around 50 degrees and rainy come game time so bring a poncho.

I think this will be a defensive battle for both teams.

As I said earlier, I give York the edge at home.

Represent region 4 well, Dragons.