Cloudland @ Grace

Bluengoldblood

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right back at ya BIG GUY! What is it I should be doing, Baking pies or Laundry? Or maybe... Grade Cards! /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

I finally gotem done and will have about 100 parent meetings this week! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> Glad were off!

I wish I only had one subject to do grades in I would have been done last night! LUCKY well you know. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Multiply your kids by your number of classes then see if yuo come up with a number higher than 217 then come talk to me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Multiply your kids by your number of classes then see if yuo come up with a number higher than 217 then come talk to me. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Yeah but you all you do is teach the same lesson 4 times a day, how easy is that? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Yeah but you all you do is teach the same lesson 4 times a day, how easy is that? /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Hey guys give me sum low domn on GCA . is their O-line and D-line pretty big and powerful? Do most of the players play both sids of the ball ? Did they get alot of penetration on Hamptons Offense ? Were the D-backs pretty good? Who is their best Athlete ? Did Hampton run alot up the middle if so did they move the ball pretty good ? Was u guys able to pass on them any ?Im not trying to give anything to the coaches or cheat , jus wanting to find out a lil 4 myself . It gives me a lil more to think about and wonder about 4 the next 3 days as if I dont have anything else to do.

Hey guys give me sum low domn on GCA . is their O-line and D-line pretty big and powerful? Do most of the players play both sids of the ball ? Did they get alot of penetration on Hamptons Offense ? Were the D-backs pretty good? Who is their best Athlete ? Did Hampton run alot up the middle if so did they move the ball pretty good ? Was u guys able to pass on them any ?Im not trying to give anything to the coaches or cheat , jus wanting to find out a lil 4 myself . It gives me a lil more to think about and wonder about 4 the next 3 days as if I dont have anything else to do.

Myself and bigblue are from Cosby , we havent played them yet , but what I do know is that #24 is there best player he plays running back and WR sometimes. They like to spread you out then run and throw short passes sorta like cloudland does. Defense is very athletic but not real big , Hampton ran on them pretty well from what I here. I think you guys will have to outscore them cause they play offense a lot better than they do defense from what I have seen and heard. Good luck to the landers we will be there pullin for yuns /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I dont know about winning big, but I do think they can get the job done! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

hey, one point would do for me too. you know when we played you guys we where coming off those two ints that WG got on us, and i guess we were trying to beat ya'll just with the run. mainly johnson and tipton. well that didn't work. we had more tools in our player box. we just didn't open the box. I'm just saying we might just see a breakout game for the highlanders. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />