Cloudland @ Grace

Bluengoldblood

Jeeze guys, PLEASE start a Hampton,Cosby shoulda,coulda, woulda thread. Anybody from Grace or Cloudland or anywhere have any more thoughts about this game to be played by CLOUDLAND and GRACE. Do the Rams have a big line or do they rely on quickness up front. I know their skill players are very quick and we will be hard pressed to keep them contained. maybe we can keep them from getting to the edge. Of course Tipton is a pretty quick back also.

But the better team LOST ..........wait I'm confused. We have been the worst team on the field 8 times this year according to most of them. O.K sorry I'm done with it on your thread.

Grace is quick , but not as quick as cloudland , IMO. I think Cloudland can win this game if they play decent enough defense to keep grace under 30 , cause I dont see grace containing cloudlands speed and quickness out of the backfield all night. Good luck Landers we will be there pullin for ya , if I can find some gold to go with my blue I'm gonna wear it /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jeeze guys, PLEASE start a Hampton,Cosby shoulda,coulda, woulda thread. Anybody from Grace or Cloudland or anywhere have any more thoughts about this game to be played by CLOUDLAND and GRACE. Do the Rams have a big line or do they rely on quickness up front. I know their skill players are very quick and we will be hard pressed to keep them contained. maybe we can keep them from getting to the edge. Of course Tipton is a pretty quick back also.

Can I pull a, "They started it!" Most of us from Cosby got on here in the first place to wish the blue and gold the best of luck. I'll even do it again, GO LANDERS!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Will ya'll be cheering for the landers next week /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I might have tried to stay unbiased for this game (Cloudland-Hampton), but in light of the terrible sportsmanship and ignorant rantings of one ADAM TOWNSEND, I will most definately be pulling for the Landers, and I personally dont think, wait I've actually seen the fact that Hampton CAN NOT stop the run and I truly believe that Cloudland will end their losing streak to the Bulldogs this year and send Hampton to the playoffs in the three hole, the only reason they are not going in the four hole is because they beat GCA, the only thing keeping them from having to go to Greenback, who I think will dismantle Oneida next week, please reschedule this game so I can come, PLEASE, I would love to see the look on the Hampton fans' faces when they go 0fer against Cosby and Cloudland this year. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

honestly i would rather see someone from carter county win... but i have seen grace play and they are a very good ball team and will more than likely beat cloudland...

i have to go with cloudland on this one i think they want it more than grace.cosby wanted it more than hampton look what happen. i thank thats what determines the outcome of a game

I might have tried to stay unbiased for this game (Cloudland-Hampton), but in light of the terrible sportsmanship and ignorant rantings of one ADAM TOWNSEND, I will most definately be pulling for the Landers, and I personally dont think, wait I've actually seen the fact that Hampton CAN NOT stop the run and I truly believe that Cloudland will end their losing streak to the Bulldogs this year and send Hampton to the playoffs in the three hole, the only reason they are not going in the four hole is because they beat GCA, the only thing keeping them from having to go to Greenback, who I think will dismantle Oneida next week, please reschedule this game so I can come, PLEASE, I would love to see the look on the Hampton fans' faces when they go 0fer against Cosby and Cloudland this year. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

hey thanks buddy. AT's picking grace by three or four td's. So he is must have the lander/bulldawg game a blowout at this point. /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Don't be real surprised if Midway beats Greenback this week.Region 2 is a guantlet this year.

This years highlander team would take the cosby 06 to the wood shed /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

you guys need to start a eagle bulldawg has been thead /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> i would read it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

WHat? 06 Cosby would lay the wood to this years cloudland team. Man 06 had speed in the secondary and a great interior defense to prevent those long plays and we would move the ball like a thursday walkthrough

I think Cloudland will win this one 24-21.I would like to see Cloudland win these next two games,even though they won't win the conference it doesn't bother me a bit to see Cosby win it this year.I think they have earned it and they deserve the respect they are due especially the coaches they have done a great job turning that program around.It looked like Cloudland was going to beat them easily at home this year but we just got outcoached in the end.

I think Cloudland will win this one 24-21.I would like to see Cloudland win these next two games,even though they won't win the conference it doesn't bother me a bit to see Cosby win it this year.I think they have earned it and they deserve the respect they are due especially the coaches they have done a great job turning that program around.It looked like Cloudland was going to beat them easily at home this year but we just got outcoached in the end.

Sounds like somebody needs to apply for a job since they can do it better!

Sounds like somebody needs to apply for a job since they can do it better!

No dude I can't do it any better but anyone who saw that game knows that is what happened I'm just not jumping on the bandwagon just yet.Our coaches have good intentions I just think they don't use the team to its full potential,is that fair enough for you?