Cloudland @ Grace

Bluengoldblood

Ur right about how we shouldn't take this stuff to heart, but coaches know players get on coach t and talk about the game we just played. You see i just played a game, i care about it now. When im 30, other things will occupy my time, other than high school football. But its football season now, why not talk it up?

Your not talking to players, your talking to wanna be coaches and ex-players, you will not change anyone mind. The coaches I know would not like it if their players were posting on CoachT. People talk alt of bull and just try to stir the pot. Do yourself a favour ,find something else to fill your time, and that's all I got to say about it.

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree with u 2 was out of line. we dont encourage that because he got a butt chewin becuase we as a christian school do not encourage that.

You need to quit with the WE AS A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL. Im sure its not christian to run the score up with game in hand just to make your team look better on paper than you ALL are.

You need to quit with the WE AS A CHRISTIAN SCHOOL. Im sure its not christian to run the score up with game in hand just to make your team look better on paper than you ALL are.

I have been patient while reading all these posts about Grace running up the score. Do you not get tired of saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over.....get my drift. It is so ridiculous. So everyone keeps saying that it will be remembered about all these high scores in the future. Well, go ahead, don't forget them, and if it happens to Grace, so let it be because it has happened to GCA many, many times already in the past. If Grace is fortunate enough to make it to the third or fourth round of playoffs, it could very well happen to us as well, but you know what, you will not here us complaining and whining about the score because like I said once before, we were used to it in the past and we can handle it again in the present and future. So enough of the running up the score conversation. Get over it.

By the way, 3 years ago at Cloudland. 4 minutes to go in the fourth qtr. Cloudland up 55-0 and kicks a blatant on-side kick but after a scramble they did not recover it. Ask Bill Satterfield, he can verify this.

I have been patient while reading all these posts about Grace running up the score. Do you not get tired of saying the same thing over and over and over and over and over and over.....get my drift. It is so ridiculous. So everyone keeps saying that it will be remembered about all these high scores in the future. Well, go ahead, don't forget them, and if it happens to Grace, so let it be because it has happened to GCA many, many times already in the past. If Grace is fortunate enough to make it to the third or fourth round of playoffs, it could very well happen to us as well, but you know what, you will not here us complaining and whining about the score because like I said once before, we were used to it in the past and we can handle it again in the present and future. So enough of the running up the score conversation. Get over it.

By the way, 3 years ago at Cloudland. 4 minutes to go in the fourth qtr. Cloudland up 55-0 and kicks a blatant on-side kick but after a scramble they did not recover it. Ask Bill Satterfield, he can verify this.

actually I don't think it was a blatant kick because cloudland hasn't had a good kicker in years.Thats always been a weakness for us.

can anyone tell me the score of the game at halftime? 35-14. grace didn't score again untill the 4th quarter, when they intercepted a pass bringing it to their own 20. after that, we didnt score again. Is that running up the score? or should we take out our starters after the 1st quarter if we score too much?

can anyone tell me the score of the game at halftime? 35-14. grace didn't score again untill the 4th quarter, when they intercepted a pass bringing it to their own 20. after that, we didnt score again. Is that running up the score? or should we take out our starters after the 1st quarter if we score too much?

Hey guys, I was there fri. night and watched some pretty good football. It seemed to me that both teams were well coached but the edge (in my opinion) goes to Grace. Only because they seened to have better athletes. It was a wet sloppy night and if I recall the box score right, both teams were in the double digits in the penalty column. I wondered up and down the fence and I never heard the coaches cussing. With that being said the guy I suspect to be the head coach was really INTENSE, there is no doubt this guy wants to win. If that is a bad thing then...well I don't know what to say. I will say that I am not a fan of "win at all cost" kinda thing but' how do we expect a coach not to want to win? I will definetly be at Cosby High friday night, hopefully for a great game. By the way can someone give some good directions to the school? I hate mapquest, I always get confused.

Hey guys, I was there fri. night and watched some pretty good football. It seemed to me that both teams were well coached but the edge (in my opinion) goes to Grace. Only because they seened to have better athletes. It was a wet sloppy night and if I recall the box score right, both teams were in the double digits in the penalty column. I wondered up and down the fence and I never heard the coaches cussing. With that being said the guy I suspect to be the head coach was really INTENSE, there is no doubt this guy wants to win. If that is a bad thing then...well I don't know what to say. I will say that I am not a fan of "win at all cost" kinda thing but' how do we expect a coach not to want to win? I will definetly be at Cosby High friday night, hopefully for a great game. By the way can someone give some good directions to the school? I hate mapquest, I always get confused.

Yes, there was a lot of laundry on the field for both teams in this game. Yes, he is very intense and likes to win. The kids love Mckamey and he knows his football. Thank you for walking the fence and stating that you never heard our coaches cussing. They DO NOT. PERIOD. People start rumors and everyone jumps on...especially when they are negative rumors against us.

Very well said 'curiousgeorge', very good statement. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

yes that did happen but here is the difference grace was a young team and and in the first year of tssaa so they did get a lot of scores run up on them but Grace is now doing against just weaker teams not younger teams or first year programs a lot of graces scores 3 years ago or more where just that they were a starter program the teams that your running the score up on are not and that is the difference

this may be true , but you were throwing the ball 40 yards up field into the endzone with starters in the game when you were up 43 -14 with 3 minutes left in the game , thtas called tryin to run the score up.

The Defender says travel I-40 East to exit 435, turn right off of exit. Continue until you come to a stop sign at a "T" intersection, at which time The Defender says you should turn right. After making this right, take an immediate left at the next stop sign and travel 3-4 miles to the school on the left. The Defender says the field is behind the school on "da hill" as it is affectionately known in the Cosby area. The Defender wishes you well in your travels. /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

this may be true , but you were throwing the ball 40 yards up field into the endzone with starters in the game when you were up 43 -14 with 3 minutes left in the game , thtas called tryin to run the score up.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />