FCS vs Trousdale

cumminscommander

This will be the first real challange for either team. TC has probably played the tougher schedule, but the only successful team on TC's schedule has been Smith Co. Now, FCS has not played any teams with a winning record. I don't believe that FCS has played a four quarter game all season. All FCS fans have mentioned resting their starters for so many games, but remember this, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Which team most prepared for a four quarter battle

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This will be the first real challange for either team. TC has probably played the tougher schedule, but the only successful team on TC's schedule has been Smith Co. Now, FCS has not played any teams with a winning record. I don't believe that FCS has played a four quarter game all season. All FCS fans have mentioned resting their starters for so many games, but remember this, too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. Which team most prepared for a four quarter battle

Friendship has had I know 2 close battles this year. They had to intercept a DCA pass in the end zone with about 2 minutes left in that game to preserve the win. They also had to score in the 4th quarter to beat Watertown by 7.

I agree with you both. However, if I have to pick a winner between these 2, I figure I'll be right most of the time if I go with TC. TC is 8-0 and its on the CreekBank and TC just doesn't like FC! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I won't guess at a score because I suspect it will be low unless there are some busted play scores like blocked punts etc.

Sorry RLH....this one's in PossumTown. The way most of the ones on here are talking FCS might as well just forfeit this game and it will go in the books as a 7-0 game............

Well I guess that's why they play them folks.....Look at Oklahoma they were picked to beat Texas and everyone else they would meet.......but someone forgot to tell the Horns.....

It could be two miracles this weekend.......One FCS UPSETS the ALMIGHTY TC and UT somehow finds a way to beat Alabama............

Friendship has had I know 2 close battles this year. They had to intercept a DCA pass in the end zone with about 2 minutes left in that game to preserve the win. They also had to score in the 4th quarter to beat Watertown by 7.

H2O shouldn't have been in thegame against us.....First of all McNeal tried to cahnge game plans and not do what we should have done and the refs had to be from Watertown cause they were terrible

Sorry RLH....this one's in PossumTown. The way most of the ones on here are talking FCS might as well just forfeit this game and it will go in the books as a 7-0 game............

Well I guess that's why they play them folks.....Look at Oklahoma they were picked to beat Texas and everyone else they would meet.......but someone forgot to tell the Horns.....

It could be two miracles this weekend.......One FCS UPSETS the ALMIGHTY TC and UT somehow finds a way to beat Alabama............

H2O shouldn't have been in thegame against us.....First of all McNeal tried to cahnge game plans and not do what we should have done and the refs had to be from Watertown cause they were terrible

You have already run your mouth to me once

Don't iritate me again by talking about Coach McNeal regardless of what you say or meant until your coach don't ever speak about him as far as what he did or should have done

I will be home soon and you will see me or I'll see you

WOW...i've seen people make excuses for losses but, this has got to be a new all time disgrace. making excuses after a win...that's a joke. wah wah, we should have won by more(even though we won), wah wah, the refs didn't like us (even though we won), wah wah, i don't like the coaches game plan (we even though we won). you make me sick. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

WOW...i've seen people make excuses for losses but, this has got to be a new all time disgrace. making excuses after a win...that's a joke. wah wah, we should have won by more(even though we won), wah wah, the refs didn't like us (even though we won), wah wah, i don't like the coaches game plan (we even though we won). you make me sick. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

Heck...snoman...you don't have to spar with them...they are sparring with each other.

I just said it COULD be a close game. I didn't make any guarantees.

Plus, after FC scored the second TD, Gville got the muffed punt and then scored and made it 14-6.

Gville did move the ball well at times, but could never stop FC's offense.

Anyway, this game is over with and it's neither here nor there.

After seeing both teams, I feel TC is at least a couple of scores better. Just my opinion.

Well Croz believe it or not I respect your opinion that TC may be better. Your not one to randomly pop off at the mouth without some facts or experience to back it up. With that being said, I know TC graduated very little from last years team. I also know last years game on the creekbank was a very tough hard fought game that really wasn't decided until the last few seconds. It was dominated by both teams defenses.

TC will be very focused on this game not just because of the Region 4 Championship ramifications but also due to losing 2 in a row to FC. I would think there might be 1-2 teams in the past 20 years that can say they beat TC 3 times in a row. It's a very tall task.

I guarantee no one in Possumtown is overlooking them or thinking it will be anything less than an all out brawl. However, if our kids play each play to their abilities and stay focused I really like our chances. There was once a day where FC players and fans feared having to play teams like TC, H20town, G-ville, and Clay Co. Now there is just lots of respect for those teams and an incredible desire to beat them and earn their respect on the field. All the negative talk of publics vs. privates really drives our program to earn respect on the field since so many will not give it off the field or on the message boards.

As I said earlier, this is the game both teams Sr's will remember years from now as one that helped define their final season. I can't wait to see it and also see who steps up for each team.

Best of luck on the rest of G-ville 's season. The upcoming years look bright for you guys.

Well Croz believe it or not I respect your opinion that TC may be better. Your not one to randomly pop off at the mouth without some facts or experience to back it up. With that being said, I know TC graduated very little from last years team. I also know last years game on the creekbank was a very tough hard fought game that really wasn't decided until the last few seconds. It was dominated by both teams defenses.

TC will be very focused on this game not just because of the Region 4 Championship ramifications but also due to losing 2 in a row to FC. I would think there might be 1-2 teams in the past 20 years that can say they beat TC 3 times in a row. It's a very tall task.

I guarantee no one in Possumtown is overlooking them or thinking it will be anything less than an all out brawl. However, if our kids play each play to their abilities and stay focused I really like our chances. There was once a day where FC players and fans feared having to play teams like TC, H20town, G-ville, and Clay Co. Now there is just lots of respect for those teams and an incredible desire to beat them and earn their respect on the field. All the negative talk of publics vs. privates really drives our program to earn respect on the field since so many will not give it off the field or on the message boards.

As I said earlier, this is the game both teams Sr's will remember years from now as one that helped define their final season. I can't wait to see it and also see who steps up for each team.

Best of luck on the rest of G-ville 's season. The upcoming years look bright for you guys.

TC will come into this game much like Watertown will approach there game with us.

TC has 2 years worth of revenge on their minds, H2O has over 20 years worth.

TC felt like they let it slip through their fingers on the Creekbank last year.

H2O felt like they were robbed behind the hedges.

Bottom line, there is a couple of revenge games this week in Region 4.

Both could possibly be great games.

However, my reasoning for thinking this game won't come down to a field goal like last year is that I was thoroughly impressed with TC's defense, IMO by far the best in the region.

Gville had success against FC with power running.

TC has a great combination of power and speed and quickness in their backfield; I believe they'll be successful with the run. From what I saw Friday, if TC's running backs can break a tackle at the line of scrimmage, they'll get 15 yards downfield quick.

Plus, the kicking game will be a huge factor. TC has much better kick coverage than what the Commanders went up against last week. Plus, Jared White can downright boom the football. His kicks are great coverage kicks. So, I don't believe Alsup or Markham will be returning any for TD's this week.

Plus, FC made some mental mistakes last week that I don't see TC making.

the refs made some questionable calls but over all it was a good football game mcneal is a great coach has a great diversity of plays formations etc.... he was just trying something new i reckon and we came out with a win thats all that matters. it will be a heck of a game this week i know the defense will be ready for anything TC may have speed but so do we our secondary is one of the fastest ive ever seen we will be ready for anything TC can do im already excited for friday night /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

the refs made some questionable calls but over all it was a good football game mcneal is a great coach has a great diversity of plays formations etc.... he was just trying something new i reckon and we came out with a win thats all that matters. it will be a heck of a game this week i know the defense will be ready for anything TC may have speed but so do we our secondary is one of the fastest ive ever seen we will be ready for anything TC can do im already excited for friday night /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

I can't wait either! My stomach is already in knots! I have nothing but respect for TC and it will be a BATTLE from the get go. Gonna take some pepto and try not to think about Friday night!

And just for the record.....croz, I also appreciate and respect your opinion.....just wish it was different this week. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />