Greenbrier Vs. Macon County

FootballAce

arent you the imature guy yelling back and forth with a player on the field the other night ??? actually i know who ya are and you did and i thought i was embarassing if i was you. you " tackle Dline" or somethin like that and the kid " shut up" and you "no you shut up".... real smooth.. but who am i to judge.

I have never hid behind this stupid TWINSLEFT name everyone knows who i am,and i know who you are.I watched you play you did put forth effort when you was not hurt,i will commend you for that.You always get on here and blame the coaches,our team gave no effort surely you seen this setting behind me,when you get out of collage come back and coach.If some players would pay attention to the game instead of the crowd we may not give up 322 yards rushing.IMO good luck tigers

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never hid behind this stupid TWINSLEFT name everyone knows who i am,and i know who you are.I watched you play you did put forth effort when you was not hurt,i will commend you for that.You always get on here and blame the coaches,our team gave no effort surely you seen this setting behind me,when you get out of collage come back and coach.If some players would pay attention to the game instead of the crowd we may not give up 322 yards rushing.IMO good luck tigers

I knew it would not make it the last 2 weeks"no fussing in Macon".Both you and FOOTBALLACE 2003 seem to be a little imature,but if you know him how did his paying the coaches a visit turn out?If you don't mind me asking i never noticed it on any threads.TC1

I knew it would not make it the last 2 weeks"no fussing in Macon".Both you and FOOTBALLACE 2003 seem to be a little imature,but if you know him how did his paying the coaches a visit turn out?If you don't mind me asking i never noticed it on any threads.TC1

I have no idea if he talked to them or not.My son likes this person,and he is a good kid. I may not should have said anything,i have watched these boys since they were 5 and 6.My son takes every game rough he knows this is it.He loves to play win or loose i feel like he gives his all every game and has one playoff game in 4 years,and did not get to play due to a injury.GOOD LUCK MACON SENIORS 09.have a fun injury free game for both schools...good luck this week to your jackets SMACK

I have no idea if he talked to them or not.My son likes this person,and he is a good kid. I may not should have said anything,i have watched these boys since they were 5 and 6.My son takes every game rough he knows this is it.He loves to play win or loose i feel like he gives his all every game and has one playoff game in 4 years,and did not get to play due to a injury.GOOD LUCK MACON SENIORS 09.have a fun injury free game for both schools...good luck this week to your jackets SMACK

you have me comfused with someone else because i havent been hurt and i havent played in years !!! I played TE and and it was when they could actually wear the black pants. So guess agin ha ha. I know your son and he played FS when i played. I never went to talk to the coaches because I have been working and havent had time. I do not attend any collage. Who exactly do you think i am.

I agree that the O has struggled to score points,but we have only held two teams under 15 points.I noticed your other post you watched the Sycamore game,so did i.People can say what they want to feel good,and put the blame on our coaching staff,but that was the most heartless effort i have ever watched in a half of football.A coach can work his tail off getting his team ready,and if anyone thinks the coaches prepared us to look like we did for the first half,that would be insane.Everyone has an opinion so i can express mine,good luck tigers 2 more left for you seniors, have fun,thank you coaches,if one kid takes something from this game to make them a better adult,that is a winning season....

I agree with you, Twins, the Tigers did come out with less than desirable effort. That was easy to see. And there's no doubt the coaches didn't prepare all week to begin the game in this manner. I was just stating an observation in another thread; the Tigers didn't have an answer for the spread option run by Sycamore. Now whether someone credits that to the Tigers being flat, Sycamore being effective on offense, or both is up to the observer. And yes we haven't held many teams to low scores. This can be credited to a lot of factors; turnovers mainly and lack of offensive production which leaves a defense on the field too long. But I do have to say, the coaches didn't do the defense any favors by going for it on 4th down, inside their own 50, midway through the 2nd quarter in only a two score game. Why put the defense on short notice, risk giving the War Eagles a short field to work with to make it a 3 score game, and put a struggling offense behind the 8 ball to now come up with 3 scores. That was not a sound decision. Punt the ball, play field position, hope to pin Sycamore deep, let the Defense play for a 3 and out, or maybe get a lucky break and force a turnover and give your own offense a short field to work with and make it a 1 score game. Sorry, Twins, a little venting there...Hopefully the boys still have some buy in left and will finish the season on a positive note, and by that not necessarily a win, but to finish strong with pride and their heads held high.

I agree with you, Twins, the Tigers did come out with less than desirable effort. That was easy to see. And there's no doubt the coaches didn't prepare all week to begin the game in this manner. I was just stating an observation in another thread; the Tigers didn't have an answer for the spread option run by Sycamore. Now whether someone credits that to the Tigers being flat, Sycamore being effective on offense, or both is up to the observer. And yes we haven't held many teams to low scores. This can be credited to a lot of factors; turnovers mainly and lack of offensive production which leaves a defense on the field too long. But I do have to say, the coaches didn't do the defense any favors by going for it on 4th down, inside their own 50, midway through the 2nd quarter in only a two score game. Why put the defense on short notice, risk giving the War Eagles a short field to work with to make it a 3 score game, and put a struggling offense behind the 8 ball to now come up with 3 scores. That was not a sound decision. Punt the ball, play field position, hope to pin Sycamore deep, let the Defense play for a 3 and out, or maybe get a lucky break and force a turnover and give your own offense a short field to work with and make it a 1 score game. Sorry, Twins, a little venting there...Hopefully the boys still have some buy in left and will finish the season on a positive note, and by that not necessarily a win, but to finish strong with pride and their heads held high.

The overall Tiger effort was flat. Flat coaches, flat players and what few fans were present they

were flat, flat, flat. You can blame it on the turnovers, d, o, and all of the above, but we all know

the real problem...just like I said on the syc/macon the "leader" needs to make better judgements

when hes choosing his "cronies" they are dragging the whole thing down...and we just keep getting

farther and farther down..."one bad apple makes them all bad"...Im not a democrat, but I do have to

agree with obama, WE NEED A CHANGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!$$$$$$ How much more are we gonna lose at the gate???

Let's go Mr. Law, give somebody else the reins and watch these Tigers fight!!

Its just bad for the ones who will graduate this time. Keep your heads up boys. You rock!