RIVERDALE vs. SMYRNA

BandDawg

Who would have thought that in week 8 RIVERDALE is fighting for their playoff life...but that is what we are doing...I do not know how we are going to respond and i do not know how we are going to do against smyrna but i will be there cheering them on and rooting them all the way like i have been all year...we can win this game and still not make playoffs so we have out ourselves in a tough predictament I hope our players can respond in a positive way

DEFENSE has GOT TO get after it on friday night I havent seen a good hard hit all year by our defense and i would like to see one Friday night I would like to see our intensity multiplied by 5 same with our offense lets increase the intensity and get after it

GO WARRIORS

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who would have thought that in week 8 RIVERDALE is fighting for their playoff life...but that is what we are doing...I do not know how we are going to respond and i do not know how we are going to do against smyrna but i will be there cheering them on and rooting them all the way like i have been all year...we can win this game and still not make playoffs so we have out ourselves in a tough predictament I hope our players can respond in a positive way

DEFENSE has GOT TO get after it on friday night I havent seen a good hard hit all year by our defense and i would like to see one Friday night I would like to see our intensity multiplied by 5 same with our offense lets increase the intensity and get after it

GO WARRIORS

Well I??™ll go out on a limb here and say you will see you??™re D with a big hit or 2 this week. I feel you??™re Riverdale Team will come to play and Smyrna??™s O will run right at you all giving you ever opportunity to get a nice hit on them.

If not, I have seen ever Smyrna game but one and I can assure you, the Smyrna D will provide enough (BIG HITS!!) to satisfy your hunger. But I??™m sure you??™re not hoping for that.

I can??™t wait for this Friday and I??™m sure it will be a great one.

maybe if it was last years team going into this match up...but this year the most we r looking to win by is 7 points...but i see it by a field goal

I agree! If Smyrna wins; it will be close. Riverdale can win close or big; they have best scoring offense in the region. Smyrna has not scored much.

I agree! If Smyrna wins; it will be close. Riverdale can win close or big; they have best scoring offense in the region. Smyrna has not scored much.

yeah thats our big downer right no is not enough points...hopefully we can turn that around and start having some decent scoring games here and a bid into the playoffs....itd stink to be defending our title from the sidelines the entire playoffs...lol

but this game could go either way i agree..but yall know me..im biased i always go with smyrna..

Unless riverdale is throwing the ball much better than usual or their stats show, I don't think Riverdale can win big unless Smyrna gets VERY sloppy on offense and gives up points to R'dales defense. I cannot agree with the other previous poster either as Smyrna does not have the offensive firepower to win by 3 or 4 TD's. This game will be smash mouth who can run better in the trenches game. Turnovers and as always special teams will determine this outcome and because of Yoder for Smyrna I give the dogs a slight edge.

I would Like to invite EVERYONE to our chili supper before the game it is for the RIVERDALE BASEBALL team and it is in the MAIN CAFETERIA ALL YOU CAN EAT FOR $5 so instead of stopping at mcdonalds or taco bell come and get some chili from the baseball team you can pay at the door. Ask for me as everyone know who i am so come out and help my baseball team while getting a great meal...and yes even smyrna fans are welcome

I would Like to invite EVERYONE to our chili supper before the game it is for the RIVERDALE BASEBALL team and it is in the MAIN CAFETERIA ALL YOU CAN EAT FOR $5 so instead of stopping at mcdonalds or taco bell come and get some chili from the baseball team you can pay at the door. Ask for me as everyone know who i am so come out and help my baseball team while getting a great meal...and yes even smyrna fans are welcome

Excellent idea! Chili is just the thing to keep you nice and warm on the inside when it is cold on the outside. What time are y'all going to start serving? I ask as I am going to get there early to make sure I get a seat at the game, and more importantly a good parking spot!

I'd love to hear from Riverdale fans, telling us Smyrna Fans who to watch on your squad. Are there and D1 prospects?.........any young up and come'ers?...........any playmaker to watch for?

IF any of you care, here are some playmakers to watch for on the Smyrna Team:

Of course you know about #5 (Sophmore).............#45 (Sophmore) is a heck of a LB will be a D1 recruit next year, no question.............#15 (Jr)OLB/TE..........is fast and Physical..............#4 (JR) OLB very fast and VERY PHISICAL............#65 G/C (SR) 6'2 275, D1 prospect...........#59 DT/NG/OG 6'2 280 quick off the ball and causes a lot of problems in the backfield...........#9 (WR) Nice hands and has big play potential............#6 (SR) nice change up from Bryson, hits the holes with bad intentions, hard runner.