Stone Mem. vs. LA (Something's gotta give)

2008BARACK

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Livingston's JV lost to Monterey JV last night 8-6. Turnovers and the inability to stop Monterey's running game were big reasons. Pretty discouraging loss.

So what is the JV team's record this year. Have they won a couple games?? I know that they lost to Celina and now Monterey. I guess those teams are really improved this year.

Do they make a patch for best winless team to go on letterman jackets??

LOL........I did notate if that actually matters. I understand your frustration, we went through this with Scott a few years back too. The 1-9 season's are discouraging. Now we seem to be headed to another 5-5 season. i have siad it before it is hard for rural schools to compete with the Knoxville heavy weights year in year out.

LA may be 0-8, but they are not a "bad" team, they just have a bad record. LA and Scott would probably both make the playoffs in Region 1.

By the way, I will try to get the best winless team patch for you!

2-3. The other loss was to Cookeville. Wins against White Co. and Upperman

That's much better than the Varsity but I must say that I don't put much stock in JV schedule. You never know who is playing for the other team. They may be playing jrs and srs that don't see much action on friday night. If that's the case then they are missing the point of JUNIOR VARSITY. Hopefully LA is playing the players that are going to help them on Friday night in years to come.