Gallatin (7-1, 5-0) @ Hendersonville (5-1, 4-0)

Gtowner

Yea thanks i kinda did but im back and i shuld apologize for some words last week. but neways yes the rain plays a big part in tonights game! i think everyone knows who i pick its Hendersonville just because gallatin needs to loose! Tonight is a big game! hope everything goes well! and nobody is called a landfill or anything! /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

I like a guy from another school that can come into another teams thread and make relevant comments with good sportsmanship, Maybe you should take a lesson goldendome.

Can't wait for the game tonight! Looks like the rain is going to get outta here just in time. Its gonna be a great one!

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like a guy from another school that can come into another teams thread and make relevant comments with good sportsmanship, Maybe you should take a lesson goldendome.

Can't wait for the game tonight! Looks like the rain is going to get outta here just in time. Its gonna be a great one!

The Golden(homer) is only here for that one purpose. All his post are the same (a load of BULL) if you will. Talks alot but not much truth to any of his comments. Enough of that.

Have a son playing tonight for Hendersonville and can only hope they show up ready to play like they came out against Station Camp after they came to Decker field and left a mark. (they put up a banner declaring that Decker Field was their home field) . Now that the Boys from Gallatin have pretty much done the same it should be really good. Thanks Gtown for the extra mojo.

Looing foward to an awesom game may the best team win.

The Golden(homer) is only here for that one purpose. All his post are the same (a load of BULL) if you will. Talks alot but not much truth to any of his comments. Enough of that.

Have a son playing tonight for Hendersonville and can only hope they show up ready to play like they came out against Station Camp after they came to Decker field and left a mark. (they put up a banner declaring that Decker Field was their home field) . Now that the Boys from Gallatin have pretty much done the same it should be really good. Thanks Gtown for the extra mojo.

Looing foward to an awesom game may the best team win.

Are you telling us that the Gallatin Football team put up a banner declaring Decker Field Gallatins home field now?

First I've heard of it... please elaborate.

Are you telling us that the Gallatin Football team put up a banner declaring Decker Field Gallatins home field now?

First I've heard of it... please elaborate.

Not a banner- all the cars had invitation flyers on them. Inviting them to watch Gallatin claim the Region Championship at their Home away from home Decker field.

All in good fun Just hope our guys take it to heart and use it for a little EXTRA, if you know what I mean.

Not a banner- all the cars had invitation flyers on them. Inviting them to watch Gallatin claim the Region Championship at their Home away from home Decker field.

All in good fun Just hope our guys take it to heart and use it for a little EXTRA, if you know what I mean.

yeah its never a good thing to throw fuel on the fire...go BIG G !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nobody from Gallatin is that stupid. Sounds like a good old coach trick to me. I have never known Hville to be a home away from home. Personally I don't like your field. Too much track. Back in the early 80's or late 70's Hville came to Gallatin and painted the pressbox black and gold, now that was stupid. Trust me if Gallatin folk were involved it wouldn't have been so easy and nondestructive. Gallatin people would have painted the cars, put a big "G" on the field, and burnt the school down. Tell your coaching staff...good job.

WOw. What a game. Two seperate dominated halves by each team. Turnovers and penalties kept Gallatin from being down way more at half. I tell you what, that QB for Gallatin is special he can run and throw, but just as special is the Yazzie kid from H'ville, what a pair they would be on the same team. Dont overlook the Commando secondary, 1 busted coverage but I believe 2 maybe 3 more INTs tonight man they can play. Overall and execellent game and our Region will be represented well come playoff time/

What a Game. Hendersonville was the better team tonight and these guys wanted it more and they TOOK IT.

Way to go COMMANDOS. Enjoy it tonight and get ready to take care of business one more week.

Yep, The Commando's could have scored up to 30 points in that 1st half. Gallatins QB was presured the 1st half and couldn't make a pass work for nothing or the run

The 2nd half the GHS QB was the star running passing he looked like a different player. Didn't hink the Commandos could score with 3 min on the clock. thought it was going to be another Choke game for the Commandos against the wave. Nice win. Not a State Championship performance but a great High School Game. /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" />

In all honest, this has got to be one of the greatest football games I've ever seen, no joke. This game had so much hype coming in that I didn't think it could possibly live up to it. Not only did it match expectations, it exceeded them. First half, all Hendersonville, 17-0 at half. 2nd half, Gallatin looked like a team possessed out there. When Gallatin's O gets clicking, I haven't seen many more dominating units. Ya'll are a special team no doubt, one of the best Gallatin teams I have seen in a long while and you'll make some noise come playoff time.

But enough can't be said for the Commandos ability to once again keep their composure, even when things are falling apart, and just find a way to win. Hville just weathered the storm of Gallatin's attack, took the ball 80 yards with 1:30 left, that's what great teams do. Next up is Hunter's Lane for what is now the 3rd installment of the Region 5-5A championship. Take care of business boys and bring that title back home to Hville!

(Just a side note, I do believe this game took a good 5 years off my life lol.)