7AAA

spartaman

What a treat, the Swami did make it to all of the 7AAA schools and has given us his all insightful thoughts on 7AAA for Firday night. The MAD HOSTILE Warren County Lady Pioneers after losing to Lebanon last week will travel to Riverdale and and Riverdaleman will have to call them off. Riverdale's defense will be too much and the young guns of Warren will get a lesson, Riverdale by 35 and play everybody.

Cookeville's trip to Oakland will prove that Helton or not, Cookeville will win by as many as they want and play every one. Cookeville by 35. Randolph cannot score enough by herself to keep Oakland ahead

Now the last two will be Barn burners. White County/Lebanon matchups are legendary and whether they go up Highway 70 or slip up the Interstate thru Cookeville really makes no difference. Only lately its likely thru 70 since those going thru Cookeville lately have not come out with very good memories. The White county gym will be full and most of the reserve seats will be occupied. This will be a fine game. If White can just slow down I. Elie, to less than 25 and keep her off the boards, White will win by 4. If Lebanon scores over 46, Lebanon will win. Blackman will go across town and this will be one of THE top Battle of the Boro's for Friday night. Blackman is riding high and Seigelis playing the best of this year. This will be one game defensively, that those who like good basketball will have to see. If Blackman's Student body and fans make the trip across town and support their Girls team, it will be one of the best games of the year. If siegel's Nation fills up their side and the fans on siegel ban together so that you can hear them cheer, it will be quite a battle. Coach's Hibdon and Bush will put on a great show but the players will put on a better one. If Chapman scores 14 points and gets Cason wins the Defensive battle with Campbell, I would pick siegel by 3. If Nowlin gets 14 and Dorsett picks up her game, I pick Blackman by 5. Either way, the game will be won in the stands with support being the deciding factor. The Furnace will not be the deciding factor tomorrow night.

So the Swami's trip this week has been successful and his scouting reports once again have got fans on edge as to what will happen. The important question is whether Blackman can maintain its edge. If they can, there are some real exciting games that are coming up. If they don't, nothing really lost but looking for the game with Cookeville in a few days. Injuries look to now be a deciding factor in regular season District Championship play.

siegel will pull it out in the last 2 mins of the game,it will be a good game.if the girls run the ball they will be all right.This will be a good defense game,but a very low scoring game.Campbell IS A ALL AROUND PLAY MAKER.

• Replies 941
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

AAAHHHH YYYEEEEESSSSSS !!!! District 7aaa fans and players the all-insightful "SWAMI" is here once more to improve on his (9-3) record with all of his winning predictions for Friday's matchup's. My Lady Pioneer's will make the trip into the "BORO" and play a bunch of MAD HOSTILE Lady Warriors of Riverdale, who will look to rebound big-time after their loss to Blackman. Riverdale by (how many they choose) I'll say 37. Cookeville will also make a trip into the "Boro to play Oakland, If Helton plays, Cookeville by 24, if not, Cookeville by 16. Blackman will go across town to face Siegel in a really tough game for the "sWAMI", however, the "SWAMI" sees Blackman fresh off their win over Riverdale coming in with alot of confidence, and Blackman will win this game by 4 points. And finally, in another outstanding match-up, Lebanon will make the trip up hwy 70 to play White County, but the Lady Warriorettes will rebound off their lose to Cookeville, and come away with a hard fought 3 point win. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!! Read em and weep 7aaa players and fans !!!

Riverdale by 33

Cookeville by 21

Blackman by 11

Lebanon by 3

AAAHHHH YYYEEEEESSSSSS !!!! District 7aaa fans and players the all-insightful "SWAMI" is here once more to improve on his (9-3) record with all of his winning predictions for Friday's matchup's. My Lady Pioneer's will make the trip into the "BORO" and play a bunch of MAD HOSTILE Lady Warriors of Riverdale, who will look to rebound big-time after their loss to Blackman. Riverdale by (how many they choose) I'll say 37. Cookeville will also make a trip into the "Boro to play Oakland, If Helton plays, Cookeville by 24, if not, Cookeville by 16. Blackman will go across town to face Siegel in a really tough game for the "sWAMI", however, the "SWAMI" sees Blackman fresh off their win over Riverdale coming in with alot of confidence, and Blackman will win this game by 4 points. And finally, in another outstanding match-up, Lebanon will make the trip up hwy 70 to play White County, but the Lady Warriorettes will rebound off their lose to Cookeville, and come away with a hard fought 3 point win. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!! Read em and weep 7aaa players and fans !!!

You not picking your Pioneerettes to win? /ph34r.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":ph34r:" border="0" alt="ph34r.gif" />

Well its true, the Swami has returned from the extended Holiday tour and the 2009 season tour has begun. Boy, a lot has happened during the past few weeks and the season is beginning to define itself but still look out for some surprises and the Swami looks to be right in the middle of it. It is true that this weeks games will start off the District with a bang but I doubt that everyone will be controlled as JoeyT has stirred up a hornets nest at Siegel and Blackman and Riverdale is expected to have a Battle of the Boro which likely will be one of the best of the new year. Whites trip to Cookeville will cause a traffic jam thru Cookeville as 85 and the Dumptrucker will bring the fans en masse to what will be a very close and the very best game in the Upper Cumberland area. This game will be closer than is expected. But expect Big Mex to bring out the Cookeville fans as the support for the Cookeville girls seem to have gotten things back and are ready to make a run. Warren seems to have to retool but the young guns of the Pioneers do have the ability on a given night to give some a fit. They will have to rebound with I. Elie and team as it looks as if the new Coach at Lebanon is making strides to be a contender at tournament time or maybe before. Trash talking between Oakland and Siegel for this game will be in high gear and this game could be one to remember as Siegel goes to Oakland with high expectations on bothside. It will be another outstanding Battle of the Boro with an outstanding crowd expected. So what does all of this mean. Is Swami's record going down? Will Riverdaleman have to take a deep breath as the visit between these two teams is always exciting especially when going to the Furnace and Riverdale has to face the heat of Blackman. i'm afraid the games will be closer than expected with only one of them being business as expected. It looks as if Riverdale does have too much firepower for Blackman but if Blackman does score 48 points, it will be a close game. Riverdale by 4 in a close defensive low scoring game. Two buzz saws in a great game.

At Cookeville, these two teams have been pointing for this game for some time. Cookeville, who has had some up and down games, will again have to keep Helton out of foul trouble as she has done lately and White will have to control Johnson as this will be one down to the buzzer. If White continues its hot streak and scoring White does have the ability to win. The game will be close to the end and if it is, the difference will be Helton and Johnson. If White scores 55 points they will win. If they don't Cookeville will win by 3.

And now the Siegel/Oakland matchup. It's true, the boys game is Monster but its also true that Oakland girls are likely going to step up against someone in the Boro this year and beat them after some bad years. they think its time for them to do so. While this may not be the game, Siegel's current play may mean they are now putting everything together and trying to prove their current District standing means nothing, which is expected by many. the game will be closer than 15, likely 8 or nine as both of these teams really want to beat each other.

So the Swami , IMO looks to be right on the money. the rest of the games this week and next week are as follows:

1-9

Cookeville @ oakland

Warren @ Riverdale

Blackman @ Siegel

Lebanon @ White

1-13

Blackman @ Cookeville

Riverdale @ lebanon

Warren @ Siegel

Oakland @ White

1-16

Warren@ cookeville

Blackman@ Oakland

Lebanon@ Siegel

Riverdale @ White

bump

Wow,

Siegel by 3 or Blackman by 5 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Siegel pulls it out in the last 2 minutes /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Blackman by 11 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I can't wait. Should be a whale of a game. Best of luck to both teams but I hope my Lady Blaze pull it off. Go hard and injury free.

Wow,

Siegel by 3 or Blackman by 5 /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

Siegel pulls it out in the last 2 minutes /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

Blackman by 11 /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I can't wait. Should be a whale of a game. Best of luck to both teams but I hope my Lady Blaze pull it off. Go hard and injury free.

Keeper, this is the time that the real Blaze Fans show up and root for one of their better girls teams in the last few years. There is no reason why this should not be standing room only since the Blackman Student Body has decided to support a great Blaze team. This "Battle of the Boro" is the second in the row as a Premier Game for the district leading Blaze alsong with Cookeville.

The Great Swami has done it again with a 100% record. But where did the Airball come from? I believe he and the Swami met somewhere between Lebanon and Sparta and compared records. It iwll be difficult to out pick the Swami. Well before the Swami gets started on his reasonings and gives you his record, he was 100% although one of the games he wishes he missed. Warren did go to Riverdale and the lady Pioneers did pick up some pointers but they did score 40 points which was a positive but they couldn't keep Riverdale from scoring and RD scored 80. So there were some positives and some things to work on. King did get 13 and Wilkinson did get 11 for the LP and Riverdale was led by Barbee with 16, Haslip with 17, lanning got some play time tonite and scored 13 and Spurlock got 12 and Henry got 11. Something tells me that RDman got CoachM to give some extra practice.

85 and the boys in Sparta must have got the White County team back on the right track when one of the best games of the night saw White beat Lebanon 59-55 and while White could not stop Elie, Lebanon could not stop White's balance and Elie Scored 28 and 7 players scored enough points for White to close the case. White by 3.

In a game at siegel that was defensive oriented, Blackman used 8 or 9 players with b alanced scoring and outrebounded and out played Sieigel by 12 in a game at times looked like a fumbling match as both teams are going to have to play better than they did tonite to be in contention for the rest of the season.

Campbell, 14 and Norris 13 led Blackman while Cason, 14 and Connell 11, led Siegel Blackman outrebounded siegel to seal the game. Blackman may have lost Hall with an injury to hurt their cause.

Cookeville did get Helton back tonite although the game with Oakland was never in jeapardy as they beat Oakland by 21 as johnson got 14, Helton got 12 and Brooks got another solid game as she has lately with 11. Oakland played a lot of players but really got no one above 7 points and Randolph was unable to play with the Size of Cookeville.

So there it is for a Firday night in 7AAA. Cookeville, Riverdale, Blackman, White and lebanon seem to be rolling along. But so do the Swami and that new kid on the block, Airball. UMMM, must have been an outside shooter but didn't miss the goal tonite. Inside information? Maybe, but he hasn't even approached Swami. wonder if we'll even see him again. Something tells me the Swami is teaching is art to some of his cohorts in Warren and the Air is a ringer. We'll see.

Well we rebounded well from our loss to blackman and no there was no extra practice done in fact a llittle birdie actually told me that coach Maxwell took the blame for the loss and that loss was on her...I thought we played well but didnt hit our shots so nevertheless we rebounded got back in the W column and have lebanon up next it was nice to see all of the players get almost at least a QTR of play so that is always fun

GO LADY WARRIORS

White County got a great win tonight over a solid Lebanon team. Good job Warriorettes! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Where was this WC team in the Tuesday night loss to Cookeville? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

The Great Swami has done it again with a 100% record. But where did the Airball come from? I believe he and the Swami met somewhere between Lebanon and Sparta and compared records. It iwll be difficult to out pick the Swami. Well before the Swami gets started on his reasonings and gives you his record, he was 100% although one of the games he wishes he missed. Warren did go to Riverdale and the lady Pioneers did pick up some pointers but they did score 40 points which was a positive but they couldn't keep Riverdale from scoring and RD scored 80. So there were some positives and some things to work on. King did get 13 and Wilkinson did get 11 for the LP and Riverdale was led by Barbee with 16, Haslip with 17, lanning got some play time tonite and scored 13 and Spurlock got 12 and Henry got 11. Something tells me that RDman got CoachM to give some extra practice.

85 and the boys in Sparta must have got the White County team back on the right track when one of the best games of the night saw White beat Lebanon 59-55 and while White could not stop Elie, Lebanon could not stop White's balance and Elie Scored 28 and 7 players scored enough points for White to close the case. White by 3.

In a game at siegel that was defensive oriented, Blackman used 8 or 9 players with b alanced scoring and outrebounded and out played Sieigel by 12 in a game at times looked like a fumbling match as both teams are going to have to play better than they did tonite to be in contention for the rest of the season.

Campbell, 14 and Norris 13 led Blackman while Cason, 14 and Connell 11, led Siegel Blackman outrebounded siegel to seal the game. Blackman may have lost Hall with an injury to hurt their cause.

Cookeville did get Helton back tonite although the game with Oakland was never in jeapardy as they beat Oakland by 21 as johnson got 14, Helton got 12 and Brooks got another solid game as she has lately with 11. Oakland played a lot of players but really got no one above 7 points and Randolph was unable to play with the Size of Cookeville.

So there it is for a Firday night in 7AAA. Cookeville, Riverdale, Blackman, White and lebanon seem to be rolling along. But so do the Swami and that new kid on the block, Airball. UMMM, must have been an outside shooter but didn't miss the goal tonite. Inside information? Maybe, but he hasn't even approached Swami. wonder if we'll even see him again. Something tells me the Swami is teaching is art to some of his cohorts in Warren and the Air is a ringer. We'll see.

AAHHH YESSSSSSS !!! The "SWAMI" is here !!!! Thanks for the kind promo "PHargis", indeed the "SWAMI'S" perfect night raised his overall record to a stellar (13-3). The "SWAMI" will return Monday, with all his winning predictions for Tuesday's games. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!!

AAHHH YESSSSSSS !!! The "SWAMI" is here !!!! Thanks for the kind promo "PHargis", indeed the "SWAMI'S" perfect night raised his overall record to a stellar (13-3). The "SWAMI" will return Monday, with all his winning predictions for Tuesday's games. The "SWAMI" has spoken !!!!

Hey 14, you should try playing the "Big Ones" contest. 7AAA isn't that hard to pick, but it's a little harder to pick across the state. You could play and try to beat me. He he.

White County got a great win tonight over a solid Lebanon team. Good job Warriorettes! /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Where was this WC team in the Tuesday night loss to Cookeville? /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" />

85, how does this LHS team compare with last years? I realize that IE scored 28 but as an overall team how do they compare.