LCHS @ BAYLOR-EJECTION

bulldog85

I saw the player in the red shirt pull his helmet off and throw it at the guy in the white. That's all I saw in this clip that is a penalty and the player in the red should have been ejected for it. Don't know the players or the team but throwing helmets for ANY reason should be an ejection. If he pulled it off and complained about getting poked in the eye or mouth or something, thats ok, but to throw a helmet is a penalty all on its own REGARDLESS of what the other player did.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw the player in the red shirt pull his helmet off and throw it at the guy in the white. That's all I saw in this clip that is a penalty and the player in the red should have been ejected for it. Don't know the players or the team but throwing helmets for ANY reason should be an ejection. If he pulled it off and complained about getting poked in the eye or mouth or something, thats ok, but to throw a helmet is a penalty all on its own REGARDLESS of what the other player did.

Let's see here--your screen name is lcfootball and you declare yourself unbiased as you "don't know the players or the teams..." lcfootball wouldn't stand for Lincoln County football would it?

54 for Lincoln County is named pee wee? No wonder he's mad.

Let's see here--your screen name is lcfootball and you declare yourself unbiased as you "don't know the players or the teams..." lcfootball wouldn't stand for Lincoln County football would it?

Let me see here. Maybe lcfootball could stand for Lenoir City??? I maybe going out on a limb here with a wild guess?? Or maybe I have been watching too much late night comedy shows /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Maybe I'm wrong but, it looked to me like the # 78 for Baylor was the mad one, not the L.C. player, until of course he was ejected for no reason, that would have a tendency to kinda make a person mad. And yes his nickname is "Peewee" he is the smallest offensive lineman of the starters that we have. And yes, if you would look over at the left on his post it says from, Lenior City, which would just might be where he gets LC Football from.

I am from the Baylor greater area and I see exactly what happened. Home cooking and a wrongly accused offensive player being ejected thus giving the defense an upperhand. Been around too long to actually think that there is no such thing as home cooking. Baylor recruits players and I am sure it is frustrating to know that some good ole boys were kicking their butts.

I am from the Baylor greater area and I see exactly what happened. Home cooking and a wrongly accused offensive player being ejected thus giving the defense an upperhand. Been around too long to actually think that there is no such thing as home cooking. Baylor recruits players and I am sure it is frustrating to know that some good ole boys were kicking their butts.

Yea, yea, yea. Take your "L " and go on.