Class 2A Mr. Football Official Ballot

CoachT

Now is your one and only chance to convince me, and several other voters who will be reading this, who the Mr. Football Lineman, Back, and Kicker should be:

As you may already know, the Mr. Football Awards are being sponsored by Nancy and Bud Adams through their donation from the Tennessee Titans Foundation. We appreciate their support, which helps make this event possible.

Forty-five outstanding individuals and their schools are to be recognized along with their parents and coaches at the prestigious Tennessee Titans Mr. Football Luncheon, scheduled Monday, December 1 for the first time at the Embassy Suites Hotel and Convention Center in Murfreesboro.

This group is to include three finalists for Mr. Football Lineman of the Year and three finalists for Mr. Football Back of the Year in each classification. There will be three finalists, regardless of classification, for the Mr. Football Kicker of the Year award. They are to be selected via a vote of football coaches and selected members of the media. The winners of the coveted award are to receive the distinguished Mr. Football trophy with the others finalists being presented plaques.

Each of the designated media outlets, of which you are one, is asked to submit the name of up to three players in each classification for the Mr. Football Lineman of the Year Award and the Mr. Football Back of the Year Award. You are also asked to submit three players, regardless of classification, for the Mr. Football Kicker of the Year award. It is not necessary to vote for three players in each category, but that is your option. If you feel an individual player is one of the top three players in both categories, then you may list him in both.

In order for your ballot to be counted, it must be received in our office via mail or fax (1-615-889-0544) no later than MONDAY, NOVEMBER 3. Please help honor Tennessee's finest by responding today.

I must return the ballot by November 3rd.

Negative remarks will do nothing to help your candidate!

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest nwtnsports

Here are some stats for Milan's Jobronski Gilbert (5-11, 195, Jr.):

148 carries, 914 yards, 20 TD, 6.2 yards/carry, 114.3 ypg

-Two games with over 200 yards rushing (Camden, USJ)

-Three games with over 100 yards rushing

-Four games with four rushing touchdowns

26 tackles, 3 TFL, 1 sack, 1 forced fumble, 2 pass deflections

Guest nwtnsports

Jake Overbey, USJ (5-11, 165, So.)

He has two more years, but these numbers are impressive. So is he.

150 of 252, 2287 yards, 23 TD, 2 INT

285.9 ypg, 15.2 yards/comp., .595 comp. pct.

-Two games with over 400 yards passing

-Six games with over 200 yards passing

-Six games with two or more touchdowns

-Highlights: 436 yards, 5 TD vs. Milan; 425 yards, 6 TD vs. Briarcrest

70 carries, 251 yards, 5 TD

3.6 yards/carry, 31.4 ypg

I'll go ahead and agree with the rest of the people on here. Jobronski Gilbert from Milan IS the REAL DEAL and is only a Junior. I wished someone had a youtube video on Jobronski. He'll run over, around, or beside you and still score. He's a legit Mr. Football back.

I'm sure Alcoa has some players that are worthy of mention.

I'll agree with USJ's kicker as well as Martin Westview's kicker. If someone could give the stats on both of them they are worthy of Mr. Football for the kickers. They are both very solid and have a gold foot!