Goodpasture at Coffee County

MCHSFAN

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe not....everybody must be playin' golf or rugby. /dry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid="

As much as I support the Raiders I do not feel we are in the same league as Goodpasture, so unfortunately I do not see us winning. But how you lose can be just as important. Go in with the fight in you, don't let them push you over, make them struggle for every point. Lets not roll over and hand it to them. Lets have some fun!!

GAME DAY MEN:

DO WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO: LISTEN TO THE COACHES, PLAY FOUR QUARTERS OF SMASH-MOUTH FOOTBALL, MAKE THEM WISH THEY HAD NEVER GOTTEN ON THE BUS!

General Neyland's 7 Maxims

1. The team that makes the fewest mistakes will win.

2. Play for and make the breaks and when one comes your way - SCORE.

3. If at first the game - or the breaks - go against you, don't let up... put on more steam.

4. Protect our kickers, our QB, our lead and our ball game.

5. Ball, oskie, cover, block, cut and slice, pursue and gang tackle... for this is the WINNING EDGE.

6. Press the kicking game. Here is where the breaks are made.

7. Carry the fight to our opponent and keep it there for 60 minutes...

This DCA stuff is amazing to read. We interecept that wide open pass at the 1 yard line, and score the other time we are down inside the 10 and it is a 35-7 game. And every other thread has one of you on there talking about how bad Goodpasture is. Let it go.

I watched GP win over a very good Ravenwood team. That tells me all I need to know about how good GP is.