Greenback vs Midway

keesbball

Keep em comin, can't find it on the radio

yea i'm waiting on updates too. I am to far away to pick it up on radio. I did hear midway lost 3 of their starters to some kind of trouble they got into . The qb for midway is taped heavy.looks like Greenback is doing good . I am getting updated by phone but can't hardly make out whats going on because of background noise.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greenback did not see the same Midway team that Harriman played last week. Midway lost 3 of their main starters due to off field problems last week. Midways starting QB Pressely did not start due to high ankle sprain Midway was playing the freshman Viar the whole 1st half, who is gonna be a good QB. Midway was reduced to RayRay left and RayRay right. If Poe had played this would of been a whole different game. Not saying Midway would have won but would of been a much better game. Poe is that much of a difference maker due to his amazing speed. Anyway, good win for Greenback. Good luck next week against Onieda

Greenback did not see the same Midway team that Harriman played last week. Midway lost 3 of their main starters due to off field problems last week. Midways starting QB Pressely did not start due to high ankle sprain Midway was playing the freshman Viar the whole 1st half, who is gonna be a good QB. Midway was reduced to RayRay left and RayRay right. If Poe had played this would of been a whole different game. Not saying Midway would have won but would of been a much better game. Poe is that much of a difference maker due to his amazing speed. Anyway, good win for Greenback. Good luck next week against Onieda

i knew this would happen. when the team heard poe wasnt playing they got pretty upset knowin onieda would say something about it. 34-6 greenabck. one guy cant change that to much at all maybe would have been 34-14 or 17 thats it cant wait till the game friday tho two 9-0 teams.

I think there were a total of 11 players excused from the team, for just a terrible accident that happened. Just was not the same team, but I trust Coach Moser will reload the Wave for next year.

I think there were a total of 11 players excused from the team, for just a terrible accident that happened. Just was not the same team, but I trust Coach Moser will reload the Wave for next year.

" Excused from the team, for just a terrible accident " ??? What in the hel! are you talking about ?

Good grief I can't wait to hear what you bozos making excuses for Midway come up with tommorrow. First it was 3 players suspended , one of whom walks on water , then 5 who covered 10 plus positions , now this genius comes up with eleven, no doubt each one a starter and big time college prospect. I look foreward to reading about the entire team decimated on thursday night prior to the game, 25 or 30 players inexplicably gone ( no fault of their own, just tragic circumstances ) the coach pulling freshmen out of the math club and off the band just to have bodies to throw a jersey on. Any other team would have forfeited out but the green wave men have too much pride, they took the field against overwhelming odds, Greenback didn't do anything. They beat a make shift team who had never even seen a football. No one from Midway weighed over 100 lbs or was over 15 years old. Greenback ought to be embarrased maybe even disciplined they didn't start playing substitutes until the third quarter. Midway showed such courage even taking the field this game should be expunged. It never happened. A rag tag army going on guts alone just shouldn't have to take a loss for this. No sir, Greenback, I was a fan , proud as a peacock of you guys but you goons beating up on this poor, outgunned, downtrodden team , a group just trying to put eleven kids out on the field, has me re thinking my support. I'm ashamed of you, taking advantage of Midway. You boys need to repent now. Help out at the old folks home, the animal shelter, something to try and make up for this crime against humanity.