Friendship v. Trousdale Game Moved.

orangecrush

Please write a letter to the editor stating that to the SP Hustler, Principal, and Coach Grider. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

That way everyone can save their gas money by not going up there!

Remember 98 /hungry.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":hungry:" border="0" alt="hungry.gif" />

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trousdale dominated the whole game.

FC played the best ball that I've seen them play this year, but TC is just that good.

The score could have been worse, especially since FC's only score came on a long pass play that resulted from a blown coverage.

Other than that, TC's defense didn't give them much.

Maasen looked good running the ball at times, but sometimes he had to run, because no one was open.

It seems the only open targets he had were in the flats.

There were some major hits in this game delivered by both sides.

Good game to both teams.

I've said it before, I wouldn't mind seeing a rematch in the Quarters, but South Pitt will have something to say about that.

maason is the best qb in the region maybe in all of 1a. he hurt his shoulder in pregame warmups and that really hurt the commanders game plan of airing it out, from what i saw he was taking some licks on that right shoulder and number 9 from tc just hammered him and took him out at the end. i was suprised at how good tc line is that should carry them throughout the playoffs

Well played game for sure. Friendship stayed with them for a half. Trousdale did have a TD called back in the first half but it wasn't a bogus holding call, at least not according to the way Trousdale's coach let the kid have it who got called for the hold. Friendship also had a drive stopped at the TC 1 on downs.

The first half saw FCS with 137 yards of offense compared to 152 for Trousdale, but the second half was a different story. By game's end, Trousdale ran 58 offensive plays to FC's 34 and Trousdale averaged over 7 yards per play in the second half and were always in position to make all the blocks downfield.

It's too bad that two of the three (South Pitt, Trousdale, and FCS) have to be eliminated by Round 3 every year in the playoffs. Wouldn't it have been nice to see these three meet up in the semifinals and finals some year?

Never mind. I looked it up.

SP waxes everbody on their way to a 42-32 4th round loss at the hands of TC. From the looks of it, it was at SP.

It wasn't at SP. 1993 was at SP, TC won 16-14. TC wants to remember 1993 and 1998 and SP wants to remember 1994, 1999, and 2007. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> The winners of those 5 games were the eventual State Champions.

Guest Termite

Friendship played over there heads, by far the best they've played all yr. And it still only got them within 3 scores of TC. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I was basing my 5 td prediction on the game being played in the mud. Didn't think they would reschedule the game /blink.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blink:" border="0" alt="blink.gif" /> , ITS FOOTBALL. Play in the mud.

Shes a Lady......being such a fan of Macon,Smith,and Westmoreland, you haven't had time to see FC play. I'm suprised you know so much about them to say they played over their heads. What was your experience of playing in the mud? (I'm not talking about mud pies with the rest of the girls). /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

See, you just showed football knowledge....again. Let's review. You said TC has too much speed for FC. You now say you based your prediction of 5 tds on the game being played in the mud. So....TC must be the only team in the world that gets FASTER in the mud. Shes a lady...what a joke.

Shes a Lady......being such a fan of Macon,Smith,and Westmoreland, you haven't had time to see FC play. I'm suprised you know so much about them to say they played over their heads. What was your experience of playing in the mud? (I'm not talking about mud pies with the rest of the girls). /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

See, you just showed football knowledge....again. Let's review. You said TC has too much speed for FC. You now say you based your prediction of 5 tds on the game being played in the mud. So....TC must be the only team in the world that gets FASTER in the mud. Shes a lady...what a joke.

/roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" /> /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />