THE EAST TN RIVALRY

ArtVandalay

U still haven't told us about the team that U cheer for and all that its done.Wildcat and U outta team up and cheer for each other. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

It doesn't matter plowboy,he is just a troll trying to pull our strings.Now to the real queston that matters.Is AA out for sure ? I was trying to catch up and didn't get a chance to talk to anyone about practice last night.If he is,that would be the second worse loss of a player that we could have on this team right now. We have had people step up all year and help this team rise to every challenge.I just hope he can come back,but if he can't we have to keep the offense wide open.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

03, is a closet Tennessee High fan. He was all over these boards in support for the Vikings until the major beat down given to them by Maryville. He then deleated all his post and jumped ship and supposidly became a Maryville fan and DB hater. "bud" a DB fan in Nashville exposed 03 some time back. I think 03 might be suffering from some kind of "shock" brain disorder. He knows that Tennessee High can't beat DB so he just jumps on any band wagon he can. Its nice that DB receives this kind of attention. He's more concerned with DB's playoff record than all DB fans combined. I myself wouldn't trade 15 years of wins over south and tennessee high for a state championship. This is way more fun. /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

No WaCo he is tpoole12, a William Blount fan. Trust Me. Can't tell U how I found out it just happened.Wilcat is a THS closet cheerleader.

It doesn't matter plowboy,he is just a troll trying to pull our strings.Now to the real queston that matters.Is AA out for sure ? I was trying to catch up and didn't get a chance to talk to anyone about practice last night.If he is,that would be the second worse loss of a player that we could have on this team right now. We have had people step up all year and help this team rise to every challenge.I just hope he can come back,but if he can't we have to keep the offense wide open.

Thats what I heard and it about killed me.Ashlon is a big play maker.

No WaCo he is tpoole12, a William Blount fan. Trust Me. Can't tell U how I found out it just happened.Wilcat is a THS closet cheerleader.

Thats what I heard and it about killed me.Ashlon is a big play maker.

I hate to hear that.I"ll catch up on the board later tonight,you and Waco fight off those trolls.Roll Tribe

Confirmed: Ashlon Adams has Mono. probably won't be back in a football uniform for DB. Huge loss for the Indians. Who's gonna' step up?

At least you have your excuse now as to why DB didn't win a championship this year since you cant' blame it on field conditions anymore. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As a side note, sorry to hear about the young man not being able to play.

03 or is it tpoole 12. I finally figured out who U are.Being from Willam Blount U have got nothing to brag about,especially this year.I know U have a kid playing at WB,maybe U ought to spend more time with him and let these DB people alone.

Even with forwarning, considering that plowboy name, you really can't be that stupid. Can you?

You really should be more worried that your cousin, Wac-off thinks beating South forever is better than winning a state championship. But then thats all she knows. Funny.

DB. 40+ years and you've ended every season a loser.

At least you have your excuse now as to why DB didn't win a championship this year since you cant' blame it on field conditions anymore. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

As a side note, sorry to hear about the young man not being able to play.

We don't really care about a championship in the grand scope of things. And we don't really need a excuse. The worst thing thats happened to DB this year is that we didn't get to give south that annual BEAT DOWN. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Even with forwarning, considering that plowboy name, you really can't be that stupid. Can you?

You really should be more worried that your cousin, Wac-off thinks beating South forever is better than winning a state championship. But then thats all she knows. Funny.

DB. 40+ years and you've ended every season a loser.

There is nothing better (in football) than beating south. EVERY YEAR!

We don't really care about a championship in the grand scope of things. And we don't really need a excuse. The worst thing thats happened to DB this year is that we didn't get to give south that annual BEAT DOWN. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

WaCo,

You might just be my hero.

Hope the Toppers get you guys Friday, but with the reclassification, I can't wait to see South/DB next year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> . Maybe I'll be able to leave at the half and catch another game because DB will be up by so much. Heard I can get in most games free after halftime anyway. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Confirmed: Ashlon Adams has Mono. probably won't be back in a football uniform for DB. Huge loss for the Indians. Who's gonna' step up?

Recovery time for mono is 4-6 weeks after diagnosis. Maybe you guys will have him back in time for the state title game or were you thinking your season was only going to be a couple more weeks? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

WaCo,

You might just be my hero.

Hope the Toppers get you guys Friday, but with the reclassification, I can't wait to see South/DB next year /popcorneater.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":popcorneater:" border="0" alt="popcorneater.gif" /> . Maybe I'll be able to leave at the half and catch another game because DB will be up by so much. Heard I can get in most games free after halftime anyway. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

Or maybe you could bring your Topper team over and when D-B gets done beating us down, we should have enough strength left to give you your annual beating. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />