THE EAST TN RIVALRY

ArtVandalay

I don't see the Hill hanging with Kingsport. Their running game is predictable and their passing game is throw it up and see who catches it. Granted, the lefty Soph is quality but inexperienced. True, they will be a different team than South played but DB has matured as well. The Tribe D will make the difference. It's over in the 3rd Q. Good luck from the South side. 35-17 DB.

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

maybe so, but im almost certain he will be back on the field this year, All DB has to do is key on #5, have a spy on him at all times, and put a taller corner or their 6'6 WR larry, rely on chris and jamie to make big plays and DB should win by 3 tds.

I think our corners will just have to play taller.I think GC will stay with the wide open offense this week.It was cold and raining last week,and we keep Campbell county off balance from the get go.We just can't line up with five or six lineman and block 8 or 9.For those that didn't get a chance to go down to Campbell county,it was like night and day for our team.We looked more like Boise state when they beat Oklahoma in the fiesta bowl.The fans were looking at each other and saying who is that on the field.Just a great job of coaching by Graham Clark and his entire staff.I wish Adams a speedy recovery.Roll Tribe

I don't see the Hill hanging with Kingsport. Their running game is predictable and their passing game is throw it up and see who catches it. Granted, the lefty Soph is quality but inexperienced. True, they will be a different team than South played but DB has matured as well. The Tribe D will make the difference. It's over in the 3rd Q. Good luck from the South side. 35-17 DB.

Back at you,let's make it a Kingsport sweep. South 42-21

Talked to Ashlon last night, been to the doctor got his shots and everything, and boldly said im not missing the game friday night, so sounds like it will take more than mono to stop him from playin his former school. And yes Alabama likes what they see from the 6'6 receiver.

I'll be hoping he does play Friday night, and every additional Friday night during the playoffs. Other than Doran, Steele, and Sylvester, who are others we might see moving up on the depth chart?

Should be a great game,I look forward to watching Bateman and the rest of our ends and linebackers use their quickness against the big boys on the SH line.The key will be how much damage big Sammy can do on the inside.The battles are won and loss up front,and we have to get up field against this fine team.The offensive line for SH was named players of the week for them last week,so it should be a battle.The secondary will have some more depth this week and I hope our defense can get it done.I still say the gold is with our fine offense and how good it plays,I think SH's defense is pretty tough and it should be a challenge for Jamie and the guys.One more day, Roll Tribe !!

I just thought of something. I know many of you guys (D-B fans) think of SH as your biggest rival. Some even think of Oak Ridge as your biggest rival. I know you all have beaten us like 76 times in a row or whatever, but can you imagine how long the thread will be next year when we meet again? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I still say we are your biggest rival. If not biggest, most hated. Can we agree on something? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

I just thought of something. I know many of you guys (D-B fans) think of SH as your biggest rival. Some even think of Oak Ridge as your biggest rival. I know you all have beaten us like 76 times in a row or whatever, but can you imagine how long the thread will be next year when we meet again? /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I still say we are your biggest rival. If not biggest, most hated. Can we agree on something? /blush.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":blush:" border="0" alt="blush.gif" />

coacht will have to shut that thread down because it will begin before the season starts and will still be going after the season is over /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

A few guys have a little war going on,but as for myself, I know a lot of the parents and players for South and have the upmost respect for their program.So I can't agree on that one.The South players will tell some of their old team mates that their going to do this and that,but it's really in fun.Roll Tribe.I guess I should have said some of the players that played in town and with the DB guys in the past.

coacht will have to shut that thread down because it will begin before the season starts and will still be going after the season is over /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I think U South fans are ready to start the thread now /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" /> No,really I have always thought South was DB biggest rivarly.It use to be SH,but that kinda faded away.Even though the game this week with them is big.I would loved as U guys would like to seen ,DB and South playing each other ,They both have good teams this year.I remember the last time we played Central at DB and beat them I believe like 55-6, thier coach was quoted as saying (we are done in 5AAA its a lolly pop league.)Nice Huh. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />