Greeneville @ Crockett...?

DevilMan03

Its not that people are abandoning him charlie. they're just tired of having to back him up three or four times a year. i agree he's a great kid and he has been through a lot. but still on the other hand he's gotta be smarter with his choices especially because of what he's been through. and who ever said the statement about him getting more chances because he's a star is right. he has gotten way more chances than anyone else ever would of had. on the other hand though i hope they'll give him one more. and maybe... just maybe he'll realize he's gotta straiten up. not only for him but for his dad especially.

but as for the game this week the devils will be perfectly fine without him. devils win big. hope to have him back for the playoffs though!!!

Well said...I guess I'm so avid about it because I've been in his shoes before, and I know how miserable feeling helpless can be; especially when it is coupled with loneliness. My thoughts are with his Daddy as well. But as for trick or treating?!? Seriously?! C'mon...if games can be moved around teacher in service days then how can we not make an acception for Halloween? I mean I already bought my costume and everything. I guess I'll have to wear it to the game. I'm gona be Mario and my girlfriend is going to be the Princess. I'm trying to talk RyanD22 into being Bowser. What do you guys think? LoL

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well said...I guess I'm so avid about it because I've been in his shoes before, and I know how miserable feeling helpless can be; especially when it is coupled with loneliness. My thoughts are with his Daddy as well. But as for trick or treating?!? Seriously?! C'mon...if games can be moved around teacher in service days then how can we not make an acception for Halloween? I mean I already bought my costume and everything. I guess I'll have to wear it to the game. I'm gona be Mario and my girlfriend is going to be the Princess. I'm trying to talk RyanD22 into being Bowser. What do you guys think? LoL

Seems like more of a koopa to me

Ryno is too mean to be Yoshi...LoL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think he would look good in spikes,LoL.

How about Luigi(sp)?

To Gdevil, lay off. Seriously, do you just have a personal vendetta against Jordan? Were you the the total IDIOT that ASKED to be hit or something? Please, just keep your mouth shut.

Greeneville wins big, 42-14

Ryno is too mean to be Yoshi...LoL /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" /> I think he would look good in spikes,LoL.

Well he has been given way too many chances. He knocked a guy out last year and got no time. I know of another fight that got two guys 48 hrs in juvi,personally i don't think they deserved it. Now he is an adult you only get so many chances with the law and this time chances are up. I think that some time would help him reflect on his life here the past few years and would keep him from going down the road his brother went. Jordan know when its your time to get out of what your doing and take responsibility for your actions and become a man. Thats the only way you can do it. Put everything in the past and look toward the future.

Best of luck to both teams Friday.

I know it looks like Crockett doesn't have much of a chance in this game but I will say they have been in every game this year at least until half time. They will also have a few guys back this week from injury. Crockett is the last team to beat Greeneville in conference play. I know Greeneville is a completely different team from 2 years ago but I wouldn't look past Crockett as an automatic W.

The last team to beat Greeneville in Conference Play was Daniel Boone in 07' ... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

Greeneville owes the kid an apology. You have made him to become the trainwreck he is. In middle school, he did not want to play with the team in baseball because they were not good enough yet the coach let him take bp with them.

He got in trouble in middle school, let's not forget that. Then one thing after another in high school. I would hope if it was my school or my kid he would not have been let back on the team after the incident last spring but in Greeneville it seems winning is more important than learning. There was no penalty. He did not come to most summer workouts for travel baseball and yet it was okay as long as we win. Then he gets in trouble at school early in football season according to some teammates and he is just slapped on the wrist and now this.

It is funny when I hear you guys talk about him getting ready for baseball season. There is no way he should be allowed to play baseball in high school but it is Greeneville and winning is more important than learning.

Go ahead and protect him. That will make him learn his lesson. Or you could make him face his punishment and learn a true lesson.

Don't even get into his daddy. That is a whole nother thing.

You made him out to be all world and then the world fell in around him.

You will beat Crockett without him but you can forget the playoffs. He is your team. You might not make it out of this week without him. How funny would that be to lose to Crockett?

You have built your team around one player and watch what happens when he is gone.

Greeneville owes the kid an apology. You have made him to become the trainwreck he is. In middle school, he did not want to play with the team in baseball because they were not good enough yet the coach let him take bp with them.

He got in trouble in middle school, let's not forget that. Then one thing after another in high school. I would hope if it was my school or my kid he would not have been let back on the team after the incident last spring but in Greeneville it seems winning is more important than learning. There was no penalty. He did not come to most summer workouts for travel baseball and yet it was okay as long as we win. Then he gets in trouble at school early in football season according to some teammates and he is just slapped on the wrist and now this.

It is funny when I hear you guys talk about him getting ready for baseball season. There is no way he should be allowed to play baseball in high school but it is Greeneville and winning is more important than learning.

Go ahead and protect him. That will make him learn his lesson. Or you could make him face his punishment and learn a true lesson.

You will beat Crockett without him but you can forget the playoffs. He is your team. You might not make it out of this week without him. How funny would that be to lose to Crockett?

You have built your team around one player and watch what happens when he is gone.

YOU are clueless

David A. Hollowell

You may call me at 620 2213, I can help you a little bit, but with your attitude probably not a whole lot.

WHY???? If you don't have anything nice to say, why say anything at all!!!!!

1 PETER 2:15 "For God wants you to silence the ignorant talk of foolish people by the good things you do."