Greeneville @ Crockett...?

DevilMan03

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm ready to travel to Telford for that Halloween hoedown....Great atmosphere and usually darn good eats.

I think this is a great opportunity to fine tune the offense. I wouldn't mind seeing Quarles get a few more snaps if thats where we're going @ QB next year. At least it will get me outta the house on Halloween.....I can keep the tootsie rolls for myself.

Hey I'm ready to travel to Telford for that Halloween hoedown....Great atmosphere and usually darn good eats.

I think this is a great opportunity to fine tune the offense. I wouldn't mind seeing Quarles get a few more snaps if thats where we're going @ QB next year. At least it will get me outta the house on Halloween.....I can keep the tootsie rolls for myself.

Bring the tootie rolls to the game and pass them out.

Bring the tootie rolls to the game and pass them out.

Never come between a fat kid and her tootsie rolls /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

Never come between a fat kid and her tootsie rolls /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" /> /flower.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":flower:" border="0" alt="flower.gif" />

My question: Why is this even on here? You are the champs, you will blow Crockett out, what else do you want to know? It will be a 50 point game unless you start the third string. There you have it so you guys from Greenville can take a week off.

My question: Why is this even on here? You are the champs, you will blow Crockett out, what else do you want to know? It will be a 50 point game unless you start the third string. There you have it so you guys from Greenville can take a week off.

C'mon Net, it's the last time we get to torment our friends in Telford...your a real Halloween buzz-kill, ya know. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

C'mon Net, it's the last time we get to torment our friends in Telford...your a real Halloween buzz-kill, ya know. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

ya barb haha...word has it the band is dressin up for halloween at the game...all kinds of crazy costumes...id like to see that myself lol...u can give some to them(trick or treat lol)