Greeneville @ Crockett...?

DevilMan03

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey I'm ready to travel to Telford for that Halloween hoedown....Great atmosphere and usually darn good eats.

I think this is a great opportunity to fine tune the offense. I wouldn't mind seeing Quarles get a few more snaps if thats where we're going @ QB next year. At least it will get me outta the house on Halloween.....I can keep the tootsie rolls for myself.

I'd say you'll be seeing plenty of Quarles from here on out. Hope he can give us some kind of spark through the play-offs. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

I'd say you'll be seeing plenty of Quarles from here on out. Hope he can give us some kind of spark through the play-offs. /sad.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":(" border="0" alt="sad.gif" />

Along with the outstanding talent on our well-balanced team, Wes will be fine. He is super-athletic and extremely smart. The Crockett game will be a good one for him to get his bearings in the position and for our exceptional receivers and running backs to gel with him. However, I hate to see him gone from the safety position but we have others that can step up there as well. The news reports this morning on Jordon were vague. Forgive my ignorance but not withstanding the legal issues, are his injuries so serious that he would not be able to come back for the playoffs?

Along with the outstanding talent on our well-balanced team, Wes will be fine. He is super-athletic and extremely smart. The Crockett game will be a good one for him to get his bearings in the position and for our exceptional receivers and running backs to gel with him. However, I hate to see him gone from the safety position but we have others that can step up there as well. The news reports this morning on Jordon were vague. Forgive my ignorance but not withstanding the legal issues, are his injuries so serious that he would not be able to come back for the playoffs?

The only thing he has hurt are scratches on his face. I don't see coach McCurry letting him back on the team, he has tried to help Jordan out as much as he could. I Love Jordan like a brother but football needs to be the last of his worries right now.

The only thing he has hurt are scratches on his face. I don't see coach McCurry letting him back on the team, he has tried to help Jordan out as much as he could. I Love Jordan like a brother but football needs to be the last of his worries right now.

Agreed...I was just worried about how seriously he was hurt since he had to be kept overnight. I'm glad he's going to be okay physically.

I think he's not injured too bad, just some stitches to his head. I think it's the legal side of it. I think this could be it for him. I really hope I'm wrong.

I sincerely hope that Greenway is ok and that the injury is not serious. However, between the incident that occured last year at the school involving him and now this, he should not be on the football team. There are some things that can be looked past but to me, this is something that should not be tolerated. Greeneville has suprised me before by not doing more than they did last year to him so I wouldnt be very suprised if he were to play in the playoffs barring any physical injuries. Once again though I wish him the best and hope he is not hurt badly.

I sincerely hope that Greenway is ok and that the injury is not serious. However, between the incident that occured last year at the school involving him and now this, he should not be on the football team. There are some things that can be looked past but to me, this is something that should not be tolerated. Greeneville has suprised me before by not doing more than they did last year to him so I wouldnt be very suprised if he were to play in the playoffs barring any physical injuries. Once again though I wish him the best and hope he is not hurt badly.

Not doing more to him last year? I believe he received more than the prescribed punishment for fighting on school property.In addition, he was arrested, plead guilty, and received appropriate corrective intervention. "The Incident"? lets not get carried away. You make it sound like sombody got knifed or something.

As far as his current situation, lets let that play out in the court before we pass judgement on CoachT. I am thankfull he wasn't seriously injured and hope he hasn't let a lapse in judgement ruin his team's playoffs.