Greeneville @ Crockett...?

DevilMan03

What has Greeneville done for him other than tell him that as long as he wins them baseball and football games everything will be okay? He has never had to pay for his choices.

I understand some bad things have happened in his life and that you guys have told him to use that as a crutch.

Again, I'm not bashing the kid. I'm bashing the adults that have contributed to the problems of the kid. Greeneville has always given him the golden kingdom. You have made the problems worse.

Don't go quoting scriptures. It also says spare the rod and spoil the child. You've done a good job of living out that verse.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What has Greeneville done for him other than tell him that as long as he wins them baseball and football games everything will be okay? He has never had to pay for his choices.

I understand some bad things have happened in his life and that you guys have told him to use that as a crutch.

Again, I'm not bashing the kid. I'm bashing the adults that have contributed to the problems of the kid. Greeneville has always given him the golden kingdom. You have made the problems worse.

Don't go quoting scriptures. It also says spare the rod and spoil the child. You've done a good job of living out that verse.

Please post your name and phone number!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last team to beat Greeneville in Conference Play was Daniel Boone in 07' ... /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" />

I stand corrected. Crockett is the second to last team to beat Greeneville in conference play. /thumb[1].gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":thumb:" border="0" alt="thumb[1].gif" /> I still wouldn't take them lightly. I know the odds are not good for a Crockett win but this year's team is playing hard for Coach Green every game.

On another note.....This will probably be the last time Crockett and Greeneville hook up for a while with Crockett moving up to the dreaded Big 8 (i guess they will call it that seeing that the bball conference up here is the Big 9) and with Greeneville moving down to play with Union Co. and the others.

Biggest moron I've ever seen. The biggest games of his career coming up and he's not going too be there. But by your logic all we care about is winning. Right!! The kid has gone through enough, and yeah he's made bad decisions along the way. From the sounds of it you've never made any bad decisions, have you? Jordan is actually a good kid, and has a big heart. So stop with all the non-sense, I don't know what your problem is with him or the Greeneville program, but get over it and yourself.

It is amazing how mean spirited people can be on here (and other sites). What a shame. I hope the kid

can get things in order and improve his life.

So do I. I know the kid and hope that he can get his life straight. He has all the talent in the world but no discipline.

I have only stated the facts that have been put in print. Again, I have not attacked the kid but the adults. He is not the problem, Greeneville High School, Middle School and the administration and adult supporters are the problem. There has never been any consequences for his actions and those who help him make decisions.

Maybe, the best thing for Jordan is to have to face the consequences of his actions and there to be consequences.

If you think GHS is not responsible, then tell what was done to him for the incident in the Spring. What punishment was given for that? Again, not the kid but the administration and coaches is who I am against.

We are all to blame. Sometimes we get too caught up and forget that beyond the great athlete there is also a human being that has problems just like everyone else. Jordan does need to suffer some consequences but he does not need to be continuously bashed.

If he is not going to be allowed to play, then I would like for the administration and coaching staff to keep him on the team and relegate him to the practice squad. He would not be allowed to play in any games but he would be invaluable in helping to prepare the defense for the upcoming playoffs. By doing this, Jordan could prove his value in another way beside being the gameday quarterback. I do not know if this is realistic but I think if he is still in school, he should still be allowed to practice and dress for the games.

So do I. I know the kid and hope that he can get his life straight. He has all the talent in the world but no discipline.

I have only stated the facts that have been put in print. Again, I have not attacked the kid but the adults. He is not the problem, Greeneville High School, Middle School and the administration and adult supporters are the problem. There has never been any consequences for his actions and those who help him make decisions.

Maybe, the best thing for Jordan is to have to face the consequences of his actions and there to be consequences.

If you think GHS is not responsible, then tell what was done to him for the incident in the Spring. What punishment was given for that? Again, not the kid but the administration and coaches is who I am against.

OK, big mouth and if you know so much you must either be a liar or stupid.

First the law, because Jordan was under 18 and there are privacy laws for juveniles he was protected from people like you. He is now 18.

For the incident last spring.

1)He was suspended up to 10 days.

2)placed in ALP (Alternative Learning Program) for remander of school year, almost 2 months.

3) Removed from the Baseball team

4) Removed from FB team

5) taken to court

6) probation till age 18, after that can be placed in jail.

7) drug and alcohol testing ordered

8)Grief counceling

9)Anger and substance Abuse Councelling

10) program set up to get him back to FB

Coach McCurry was opposed to having him back period. He had to have perfect grades, perfect behavior and the approval of court appointed supervisor. That only got him to the weight room. He would then have to go through the same process and meet approval if everything was perfect to start with the team at the end of July.

He failed the other day and he is done. He is at ALP now.

If you had a son and did something as stupid as Jordan did punching a kid in the jaw after being challenged to do so.

Your son would have recieved 3-5 days. Yes Jordans transgressions and history caught up with him.

So there is no clarity problems. I am the one who disciplined Jordan.

Sincerely David A Hollowell

Here we go with the spring incident again. Lets see, video clearly shows kid showing Jordan where to hit him, Jordan follows through, and kid takes it. Mother does not press charges. It's not a case of Jordan being a punk, just a case of a kid being stupid. Football should have no bearing on what happened last spring.

Now for the latest incident. Yes, football should be over for him after this, but thats all I will say about it. Nothing else needs to be added to the discussion. The last thing he or anybody who knows him needs is his history posted on this website with details of every time he has been in trouble. And yes, shame on an administration for doing what they thought was best for Jordan. Let's not give a God given talent a chance to get away from this town through sports so he can finally get his life straightened up. You are way out of line with everything you have said NET(I'm suprised too, I've read this forum for a very long time and always respected your posts)