Camden at Waverly

papatiger

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow lots of bashin coming from both sides of the river, I like it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />. Alright, Camden clearly has more athletes, and more experience overall. Waverly has a few their QB #1 is a soph., but he can play ball, their main targets from what I saw last night were 81 and 88 and both of these boys look good bt once again I think they are both soph. Number 37 on D is a head hunter, I saw him on a lot tackels last night as well.

I will also say that the game last night was not very indicative of their full potential, due to the fact that they played Houston co. Next week Waverly faces a HUGE battle, Camden has been rollin since their loss Milan and I look for them to continue thier success. Camden in a HUGE way, and they take the Brdige this year again.

Wow lots of bashin coming from both sides of the river, I like it /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />. Alright, Camden clearly has more athletes, and more experience overall. Waverly has a few their QB #1 is a soph., but he can play ball, their main targets from what I saw last night were 81 and 88 and both of these boys look good bt once again I think they are both soph. Number 37 on D is a head hunter, I saw him on a lot tackels last night as well.

I will also say that the game last night was not very indicative of their full potential, due to the fact that they played Houston co. Next week Waverly faces a HUGE battle, Camden has been rollin since their loss Milan and I look for them to continue thier success. Camden in a HUGE way, and they take the Brdige this year again.

81 is a Jr, 88 is a Sophomore. As far as 37 goes are you making that statement on multiple plays or the big hit on the kick returner?

I see an E-Mail going to the Jackson Sun in the near future by someone on this board.

From the view of someone that has worked in media I will acknowledge that it is frustrating when someone writes something as fact when it is not. Doubt I'll send an e-mail but it wouldn't have hurt to check the facts before going to the publisher. Then again, was it an actual article or an online blog that anyone would've had access to post?

From the view of someone that has worked in media I will acknowledge that it is frustrating when someone writes something as fact when it is not. Doubt I'll send an e-mail but it wouldn't have hurt to check the facts before going to the publisher. Then again, was it an actual article or an online blog that anyone would've had access to post?

May be they just re ran the article from last year, just changed the score. Then again remember the TV show "Early Edition"

Hey, paptiger is there neutral section I can sit in.......not sure who to rute for here.......I spent 12 years at the Camden Guard unit but, have alot of friends at the Waverly unit and I live in SC. Can you help me out.

Then again remember the TV show "Early Edition"

If memory serves right it was the show where a guy had a newspaper that disclosed details of an event yet to happen. Still, and regardless of the outcome on Thursday night, the statement in the Sun article is wrong in that the win against SC did not lock up the region title.

Either way, I hope everyone has safe travel to and from the game.

I see an E-Mail going to the Jackson Sun in the near future by someone on this board.

It was actually a Gannent news story that the Leaf Chronicle and the Jackson Sun picked up. The Sun just changed the headline and a few sentences and ...ta-da an "original factual story." Maybe the reporter doubles as the "Amazing Kreskin" and he found out the region champ when he dug up the hermetically sealed mayonaise jar buried in his back yard. /rolleyes.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":rolleyes:" border="0" alt="rolleyes.gif" />