Ooltewah Owls vs Soddy Daisy Trojans

VOID70

I dont know who likes him or who doesnt but BIG ATTITUDES dont go well in high school...HOW in the world can he keep swapping schools and NOT MOVE, and for him be get any playing time as a soph. @ Ooltewah he should consider himself lucky so why would he leave??

There were actually several sophomores that played last season. There aren't many that play this season except #5 who plays mainly on special teams and is the backup quarterback. If you don't have to play sophomores...you don't and Ooltewah doesn't have to. There is good talent in the sophomore class including #5 who is already a very good quarterback.

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm.... He lives in Harrison and played at Ooltewah? Interesting is Harrison zoned for Ooltewah? What about Jaq, doesn't he live in Harrison also? I heard you could throw a rock and hit another High Schools practice field from his house. I don't think Ooltewah needs to be mentioning students jumping schools and such as the ole saying goes " those who live in glass houses need not cast stones" Just my humble opinion!!

Hmm.... He lives in Harrison and played at Ooltewah? Interesting is Harrison zoned for Ooltewah? What about Jaq, doesn't he live in Harrison also? I heard you could throw a rock and hit another High Schools practice field from his house. I don't think Ooltewah needs to be mentioning students jumping schools and such as the ole saying goes " those who live in glass houses need not cast stones" Just my humble opinion!!

pj lives beside hunter middle school

Its called "No Child Left Behind"

If he is zoned for a "Failing" school, then he can enroll at THAT school's assigned "Sister" (or passing) school only.

If he is zoned for Ooltewah, then he is not zoned for a failing school. I do not know about Central, but I would think they would be assigned to Ooltewah as their "Sister" school.

A year or two a go the Ooltewah parents were complaining about the school being over crowded. Because of two hunderd plus kids that were not zoned for Ooltewah were going there because of a so call hardship rule. I wonder how many out of that two hundred plus kids played sports? Hmmmm..... CAN YOU SAY RECRUIT.

enuff about pj hubbard, he is at a school where he is a exceptional player, its hard to be an exceptional player when you have, smith, jackson, bruell, adams, burroughs, polk, kranz, williams, zarzour, long, patty, mayfield and so on. pj's dad will see why he was 3rd string at ooltewah this friday night, this group of guys are in a different league than most of the area players.

owls 45

trojans 3

Ooltewah has 2000 students and there might be 45 kids on the Owls varsity team roster. The numbers on the roster have been declining the past 3-4 years. I went to Maryville/Alcoa game earlier this season and both teams had over 80+ players dress out. 3/4 of the freshman players quit sophmore year for some odd reason. Concentrating on "certain sports" Last 2 studs to come through Ooltewah played football/basketball/baseball for Ooltewah and both are playing minor league baseball. Adam Howard - Kyler Burke

enuff about pj hubbard, he is at a school where he is a exceptional player, its hard to be an exceptional player when you have, smith, jackson, bruell, adams, burroughs, polk, kranz, williams, zarzour, long, patty, mayfield and so on. pj's dad will see why he was 3rd string at ooltewah this friday night, this group of guys are in a different league than most of the area players.

owls 45

trojans 3

YES!!! 100% correct...everything,3rd string,and he's a good player on soddy's team.Ooltewah is in a class all by thier selves this year and probably next year,after that who knows?....but you live for the moment,which is now!!!Forget PJ..I have.The owls will be all over the trojans friday night,plain n simple.After Maplewood evrybody's attitude changed(some had vision along),but others got smacked in the mouth and it woke em up. This may sound corny,but this team is on a mission.If the owls don't beat soddy convincingly this friday,I'll will be surprised.Not to take anything away from SODDY,but the owls have a different attitude about them right now.......in the next few weeks a star will be born. GO OWLS!!!!! STOMP the TROJANS!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

YES!!! 100% correct...everything,3rd string,and he's a good player on soddy's team.Ooltewah is in a class all by thier selves this year and probably next year,after that who knows?....but you live for the moment,which is now!!!Forget PJ..I have.The owls will be all over the trojans friday night,plain n simple.After Maplewood evrybody's attitude changed(some had vision along),but others got smacked in the mouth and it woke em up. This may sound corny,but this team is on a mission.If the owls don't beat soddy convincingly this friday,I'll will be surprised.Not to take anything away from SODDY,but the owls have a different attitude about them right now.......in the next few weeks a star will be born. GO OWLS!!!!! STOMP the TROJANS!!! /roflolk.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflolk:" border="0" alt="roflolk.gif" />

How many football players fall under the hardship rule and or not in the Ooltewah school zone?