Ooltewah Owls vs Soddy Daisy Trojans

VOID70

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MVM why is nobody from soddy posting? Same reason why we are posting high scores, because its simple logic. I mean it is Halloween I ll pay 7 dollars to see a massacre

I have no clue why others aren't posting, maybe their afraid of sticking their necks out on H'ween.LOL....But I will say this if the Owls play like they did against Farragut then no one will beat them, but if they don't, if the Owls come in the game "not focused" and let SD hang around in the 1st half.....then I think SD is good enough to surprise you.

IMO SD has a very good team, a very good coach, but SD football has been in the crapper for so long that .....What SD needs to learn is how to win again.

See what I mean. Not even a Owl's message board and look at them. Good luck SD.

Anybody else smell a rat on this board?

I have heard that the boys are really taking this game seriously, as they should. There are no easy games from here on out.

Go Owls!!!

P.S. For all of the Farragut fans who have been respectful, I do not hold you all in the same light as the few outspoken ones. And yes, Ooltewah has there's as well.

??????????????????????????????????

Hello Owl and Trojan Fan's

Soddy has an improved team over last year. The Owl's are big and fast as normal. As an unbiased observer I offer these thoughts......

Soddy... you better bring your "A" game if you hope to win this game. Play mistake and penalty free. If you turn the ball over your in trouble.. Put 7 or 8 in the box ("wide") on defense. Try to force the owls to throw and hope you can run with their wideouts.. If you can get some turnovers........ maybe......

The Owl's should do what they do best... Run the ball.. Bring pressure on defense with press coverage to stop the quick routes ... Also ..... Tackle Bubba Haney... He had a career night against us.......

I'll take the Owl's by 3 TD's

Good luck to both teams.. Hope everyone stays injury free....

tpoole12

GO GOVS

Hello Owl and Trojan Fan's

Soddy has an improved team over last year. The Owl's are big and fast as normal. As an unbiased observer I offer these thoughts......

Soddy... you better bring your "A" game if you hope to win this game. Play mistake and penalty free. If you turn the ball over your in trouble.. Put 7 or 8 in the box ("wide") on defense. Try to force the owls to throw and hope you can run with their wideouts.. If you can get some turnovers........ maybe......

The Owl's should do what they do best... Run the ball.. Bring pressure on defense with press coverage to stop the quick routes ... Also ..... Tackle Bubba Haney... He had a career night against us.......

I'll take the Owl's by 3 TD's

Good luck to both teams.. Hope everyone stays injury free....

tpoole12

GO GOVS

thank you t poole, and good luck to you guys. i know its been a challenging season . how has your son been doing?

thank you t poole, and good luck to you guys. i know its been a challenging season . how has your son been doing?

Thanks Primtime

I read on Coacht main screen that William Blount had played the toughest schedule in 5A.. They sure won't get any arguement from me.. Between injuries and losing all the seniors, we've sure had a rough year but I can't complain. The team has played well at times but has made enough mistakes to beat themselves also....

My son is doing well.. He's a little banged up but still has all his running gears in tact.. We were talking the other night about this season when he told me that next season starts next week.. He said he's going to be bigger, stronger and quicker for next season. I kinda like his attitude. Guess its my place to feed him and help any way I can.

Good Luck

tpoole12

Thanks Primtime

I read on Coacht main screen that William Blount had played the toughest schedule in 5A.. They sure won't get any arguement from me.. Between injuries and losing all the seniors, we've sure had a rough year but I can't complain. The team has played well at times but has made enough mistakes to beat themselves also....

My son is doing well.. He's a little banged up but still has all his running gears in tact.. We were talking the other night about this season when he told me that next season starts next week.. He said he's going to be bigger, stronger and quicker for next season. I kinda like his attitude. Guess its my place to feed him and help any way I can.

Good Luck

tpoole12

Gotta love that attitude. I know it has been painful to live through, but the expirence your boys got this year is going to pay dividends for the next several years. Maybe we will see you next year in the playoffs, won't that be fun.

Go Owls

Anybody else smell a rat on this board?

I have heard that the boys are really taking this game seriously, as they should. There are no easy games from here on out.

Go Owls!!!

P.S. For all of the Farragut fans who have been respectful, I do not hold you all in the same light as the few outspoken ones. And yes, Ooltewah has there's as well.

I was going to nice about it but once I thought about I was curries to see how many Owl fans would get on SD and Farragut message board and make a commit about it. I knew it wouldn't work. You people are even on the Farragut OR message board. Not all Owl fans fall in this area. I smell a BIG one from the Mapplewood game to right before the Farragut game.