Ooltewah Owls vs Soddy Daisy Trojans

VOID70

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This game will be more than likely the games of the past for example Tennessee and Alabama. Throw the (on paper out the window.) I would love for the Owls to breeze by the Trojans but history says otherwise. Put your mouth piece in, and buckle your headgear we are about to see two trains collide come Friday Night @ The Nest.

Go Owls!

Hey Band can we have a Real Fight song?

Whiteoak will always be, home sweet home to me, good ole Ooltewah, Hoot, Hoot Hooterville, Hooterville Tennessee. LOL

No really we do need to have a fight song Great Football, Great Band, and a Great Community deserves something special we can take Pride in. Thanks................... Go Owls!

Imaowl quite drinking so much and update the ooltewahfootball.com J/K love yeah man...... Keep up the good work.

Same with you thorough97 you do a great job we are blessed to have such a dedicated alum as yourself.

This game will be more than likely the games of the past for example Tennessee and Alabama. Throw the (on paper out the window.) I would love for the Owls to breeze by the Trojans but history says otherwise. Put your mouth piece in, and buckle your headgear we are about to see two trains collide come Friday Night @ The Nest.

Go Owls!

Hey Band can we have a Real Fight song?

Whiteoak will always be, home sweet home to me, good ole Ooltewah, Hoot, Hoot Hooterville, Hooterville Tennessee. LOL

No really we do need to have a fight song Great Football, Great Band, and a Great Community deserves something special we can take Pride in. Thanks................... Go Owls!

Imaowl quite drinking so much and update the ooltewahfootball.com J/K love yeah man...... Keep up the good work.

Same with you thorough97 you do a great job we are blessed to have such a dedicated alum as yourself.

After 6 years of running the website I decided to give it up this year. I gave it to the Ooltewah Web Team. They did a pretty good job at the beginning but has been lacking recently. I'll see what I can do with it in the next couple of weeks. I've been to 2 games and have tons of pictures to upload.

Congrats Owls-

After the Maplewood loss and all the crying on the board I wondered how good a team you had. Looks pretty strong. Where are all the crying owls now and the ones bad mouthing your coach.

Again good luck in making to the State Championship game.

Region 2 needs to get another team in that State game. I spent Friday night educating some former Gallatin players on the owls and Admirals. It was funny that they had not heard of either school.

Yes, I know it was Gallatin. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is my 3rd year watching this regions 5 football and the talent is not even close to what I saw while watching Reg 1 & 2. I hope you or Farragut can get past the Reg 4 shools. They seam to stop Reg 1or2 every year.

Congrats Owls-

After the Maplewood loss and all the crying on the board I wondered how good a team you had. Looks pretty strong. Where are all the crying owls now and the ones bad mouthing your coach.

Again good luck in making to the State Championship game.

Region 2 needs to get another team in that State game. I spent Friday night educating some former Gallatin players on the owls and Admirals. It was funny that they had not heard of either school.

Yes, I know it was Gallatin. /roflol.gif" style="vertical-align:middle" emoid=":roflol:" border="0" alt="roflol.gif" />

This is my 3rd year watching this regions 5 football and the talent is not even close to what I saw while watching Reg 1 & 2. I hope you or Farragut can get past the Reg 4 shools. They seam to stop Reg 1or2 every year.

Hey rigger we must be neighbors now I moved to Hendersonville last December have been checking out Station Camp games. I will agree with you the atmosphere is nothing like East Tennessee Football. Go Owls!

Looking forward to seeing what the Owls will do this Friday at home. I think the coaches have done a better job utilizing our strengths in our last several games. They look more like a cohesive group on the sidelines now and the boys really look motivated. Congrats to #17 on having a huge running game Friday night. I think with confidence and being a little more patient like against Farragut, will allow him to utilize that big arm. Go Owls and let the defector know he made a HUGH mistake.

This game will be a more heated atmosphere than farragut was. Soddy has done well this year,but they are about to run into a Big,Red-BUZZSAW!!! Whadda ya'll think? Blowout or nail biter?

This is going to be a blow out. The Owls will be extra motivated to see former team mate PJ Hubbard lined up for the big blue. Ooltewah's defensive front will take over this football game early as the Owl corners lockdown the Soddy receivers.

The Owls could cruise to the semis. It will get a little dicey when we play another strong defensive team like Maplewood, but for now, let's enjoy the ride. Owls 51 Soddy 14